Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Infernal Devices
Clockwork Princess theories/predictions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your level of excitement?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 am
CP2 is the next book coming out. What do you guys expect or want to happen in the book?
Starter questions: Do you think Tessa will stay with Jem? Do you think Charlotte will have her baby in the book? What are you feelings on Cecily coming to be a Shadowhunter? What do you think Will's parents are thinking about both of their living children being gone?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 pm
My predictions on the love triangle are Jem and Tessa get married or just stay engaged. Jem dies at the end of the third book or somewhere in the middle from his condition. So that Tessa and Will can be together even if Will does not deserve it at this point for being a d**k to Tessa. I don’t care if he thought himself cursed.
Charlotte is going to take a back seat next book. She’s pregnant after all not a lot of battling during that unless they have a ruin for causing a Fetus to be protected or something. This is highly unlikely and out landish at best. Charlotte is going to have the baby; I hope if that baby dies I’ll be ragging
Cecily who? Obviously a character who has yet to make a big impact *shrug* I don’t care as long as she doesn’t turn out like what’s her face.
Wills parents probably sitting sipping Tea and crumpets wondering why they didn’t keep a better eye on their kids. After all who leaves a demon a box lying around the house? Their parenting skills need some work. If one left and the second one left their probably wondering if they should even bother having more children.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 pm
xtigsx

I think Jem is going to die too. I love Jem, JESSA FTW! and all that good stuff, but I don't think he's going to make it. I agree with you on Charlotte too, I think with her more or less out of the picture, Henry will have to step up.
I think that either Jem or Will is going to become Brother Jeremiah. He seems to be personally invested into what Jace is doing just for the sake that he, by blood, is a Herondale and the last person to carry the name. Jem is either concerned for the lineage of his now dead Parabatai, or Will is concerned about his name being carried on.
I only disagree with you on Cecily, I think she's going to do something bad. Like get herself killed, fall into an easy trap, or get Tessa/Will/Jem into danger.
I think Will might try to have a relationship with his sister, but she'll be mean and cold to him. Even if he did explain himself, I think she's the kinda character who doesn't forgive easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:00 am
*jumps out of nowhere* hello, my friends, I have returned! And let me say that I have a theory to. But its about Tessa. She is supposed to be the child of a shadowhunter and a demon, correct? But we dont know how that works out since all children of demons and shadowhunters are stillborn. My theory is this: Turn with me, dear children, to the very first book, City of Bones. Clary chokes a demon with the runes on the sensor. I think that its the runes that kill a warlock baby while inside a shadowhunter. and here is the second part. I think that, like Will, Tessa's mother did not know she was a shadowhunter , or if not, she was not trained and never given her marks. Make of it what you will.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

mintiswirl

Rainbow Champion

6,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am
Grande Hope
*jumps out of nowhere* hello, my friends, I have returned! And let me say that I have a theory to. But its about Tessa. She is supposed to be the child of a shadowhunter and a demon, correct? But we dont know how that works out since all children of demons and shadowhunters are stillborn. My theory is this: Turn with me, dear children, to the very first book, City of Bones. Clary chokes a demon with the runes on the sensor. I think that its the runes that kill a warlock baby while inside a shadowhunter. and here is the second part. I think that, like Will, Tessa's mother did not know she was a shadowhunter , or if not, she was not trained and never given her marks. Make of it what you will.

That's interesting. I have a similar theory, I think that maybe, Tessa or her mother while she was pregnant was experimented on like when Jocelyn was carrying Johnathan/Sebastian.
Maybe she was injected with demon blood, maybe she in contact with something that gave Tessa her powers. I'm not sure about that part and can't wait to figure it out. If Tessa's mother had Shadowhunter blood, but was never trained or exposed to anything, I don't think it would be as strong. And maybe the demonic side was dominant  
Infernal Devices

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games