Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Death Note: The Next Generation (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna then heard him awake and opened the door showing it was night time. SHe had food in her hand. "Quit talking toyourself and eat. I might be a cat demon but I'm not going to let you starve." She said and wal;ked away sitting on the bed after she untied him. She seemed more lonely than angry. Salem jumped up and layed in her lap. She pet him and he purred happily. "Why must humans be so creul?" SHe asked herself and looked outside picking up the black shadow cat and looking out the window looking like a human to everyone else. She seemed no older than 17 so she was still young. WIth no family she had nowhere to go or anyone to turn to when she was upset or scared. She then turned on teh radio and she played her favorite song, Blown away by carrie underwood. Her tail swayed softly as she looked at jake and said "You do know you've ruined my life right? Well then again I couldn't tell which of you two is the detective that ruined it. I'm not the friendlyist person when I'm crossed but I'm not that cruel." She then looked at him and g;ared alittle feeling like she was going to cry.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her, "What the hell are you even?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:59 pm
Dante Kazahana

"You really are just a clueless human. That man you had killed today... He was my father and the only family I had left. As to what I am you can't tell? I have wings cat ears and a tail. What the hell do you think I am?!" She said angrily and Salem growled at him warning him not to anger his owner or else. Then Luna swayed her tail like you would a whip like she normally did when she was upset. "Thanks to you detective... You've made me an orphan. I have no family and it's all your fault." She said as a tear fell down her cheek. Salem hopped onto her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. "Humans make me sick. They do nothing but kill people and other's they don't know anything about. It was my father's job to kill he's was a reaper. Those people would have died anyway. it wasn't murder. So thanks alot." She said and slammed the door to the next room crying and since there were no windows or anything in that room and the door was locked she knew he couldn't get out. Salem passed through the door after hissing at Jake and ran after his owner as he heard her crying.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

"You really are just a clueless human. That man you had killed today... He was my father and the only family I had left. As to what I am you can't tell? I have wings cat ears and a tail. What the hell do you think I am?!" She said angrily and Salem growled at him warning him not to anger his owner or else. Then Luna swayed her tail like you would a whip like she normally did when she was upset. "Thanks to you detective... You've made me an orphan. I have no family and it's all your fault." She said as a tear fell down her cheek. Salem hopped onto her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. "Humans make me sick. They do nothing but kill people and other's they don't know anything about. It was my father's job to kill he's was a reaper. Those people would have died anyway. it wasn't murder. So thanks alot." She said and slammed the door to the next room crying and since there were no windows or anything in that room and the door was locked she knew he couldn't get out. Salem passed through the door after hissing at Jake and ran after his owner as he heard her crying.

"But I'm not a detective!" he shouted after her.

"Bullshit you aren't!" Alex commented from the closet.

"Shut up alex. Mom told you not to lie!" he replied.
"I'm not lying, you lier." He replied. He immediatly began to work of the rope inside the closet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:41 pm
Dante Kazahana

Luna was in the kitchen making herself something to eat after she fed Salem his cat food. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the house. She had dried her tears but had a broken heart. She sighed and said "What are we going to Salem. I can't go back to foster care..... I just can't." Luna said and put her eggs and Bacon on some toast and she started to eat it slowly too depressed to do much.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Blazingcat123
Dante Kazahana

Luna was in the kitchen making herself something to eat after she fed Salem his cat food. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the house. She had dried her tears but had a broken heart. She sighed and said "What are we going to Salem. I can't go back to foster care..... I just can't." Luna said and put her eggs and Bacon on some toast and she started to eat it slowly too depressed to do much.

(seems like it's losing it's deathnote touch)  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff