Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 am
Digital Fiend
Subliminal Aftermath
Digital Fiend
Aww, that sucks. How long have you two been trying? I can't remember if you posted that already.
User Image

It's been about four months now. :]

User Image

I think with the help of that calculator site one user posted you'll be fine. It took me roughly 6-7 months; and got pregnant when I had finally stopped trying. {James lost his job}
User Image

LOL I hear a lot of stories like that, when people quit trying is when they get preggers.
I'll try that site, I hope it helps.
I just quit smoking so my fertility is a bit wonky right now it should even out in a few months I also think that my timing is off so hopefully this calculator will help.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:56 am
Subliminal Aftermath
Radiant Mercy
That sounds like it truly sucks. :F Sorry. :c

I'm taking it that you guys have tried many times with no luck.
Maybe you guys should vist a doctor; he might have a low sperm count or something...
User Image

You only have a 25% chance of getting pregnant each month, usually doctors wont consider infertility unless you have been trying for 2 years plus without any luck if you are younger than twenty five.
It's hard when it's planned, I just quit smoking so I think in a few months my fertility will be up and I'll have better chances at it.

User Image

Oh. XD Maybe you should try again in a few months?

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:18 am
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

False alarms truly do suck. :c
Why you envious though? o,o

User Image

*SIGH* It's kind of complicated... you'd have to read through most of this to really understand.

TL;DR: I'm unemployed, living with my jerk parents, and my relationship, while technically hetero, isn't exactly a conventional one.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:26 pm
Moving to the new parenting forum. heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
Chemical Cafeteria
Try following your ovulation? There's actually a bunch of apps for this but the one I'm using is period tracker but I have the lite version. It's also an easy way to track period starts and ends as well as your symptoms. ^^

Good luck!
User Image

That should help, I was using my calendar but I think that this would be a bit more accurate. Thanks for sharing. :]

User Image

You can also buy a BBT thermometer for tracking. When your body temp rises (i believe?) is when you start the baby making. Lol.

You check vaginally btw.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 pm
Faebella
Subliminal Aftermath
Chemical Cafeteria
Try following your ovulation? There's actually a bunch of apps for this but the one I'm using is period tracker but I have the lite version. It's also an easy way to track period starts and ends as well as your symptoms. ^^

Good luck!
User Image

That should help, I was using my calendar but I think that this would be a bit more accurate. Thanks for sharing. :]

User Image

You can also buy a BBT thermometer for tracking. When your body temp rises (i believe?) is when you start the baby making. Lol.

You check vaginally btw.
User Image

We have those at Walmart, I'll get one next paycheck biggrin .
Thanks for sharing

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out