Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I Want A Divorce! // We Can't Afford It! -1x1- Aya & Aeirwen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 pm
((Mega bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 pm
(Sorry, I've been on a block.)

"Morning." Stephan had already woken up earlier, being a rather spoiled brat himself, unable to sleep in the seat of a car, missing the comfort
of his mattress that the re-possessors took off with.

He didn't even touch the jewels on the dash, still trying to figure out how to get the both of them out of that situation, after all, till death do them part, he
promised.

He was working on some sketches, necklaces in this book, some collars as well, marking a page either diamond or garnet. Most sketches, it was her
face and her favorite hair styles, otherwise, with other sketches, it was just a faceless head, it's neck decorated in the glittering fantasies of a materialistic
woman.

"Are you hungry?"

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 am
Carissa touched her belly and nodded. Too much dieting, even for her, was never a good thing. "Yeah. I'm hungry." She frowned, remembering that she rarely, if ever, brought cash. She always relied on her credit cards. Now, all of them were gone and she had not a cent on her. "Let's go see what we can get then", she said, daintily stepping out of her car and stretching a little. Her back hurt just a little, from sleeping on the seat of the car without pillows or anything. She looked at the bright sky, waiting for Stephan to get out as well. She pondered some things with her arms crossed. The bank was likely to sell most, if not all of their property. Hopefully though, they could still make enough cash to get the house back, at least. Her friends... She could never ask this kind of help from them. As soon as they find out Stephan and Carissa don't have any money, they'll fall from grace and likely be treated like specters if they tried to ask for help. That, Carissa knew very well. She did the exact same thing to a friend who got buried in debt a few years ago. She cussed under her breath and sighed, walking over to where Stephan was and holding his hand, kissing it even. If not the house, if not reputation, could she at least keep him?

((OOC: Ahh~ I'm a little busy myself but I like this RP~ >w> ))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:57 pm
(Aww!! Okay then, I shall try and do my best!)

"Good, go get me a sandwich," he chuckled slightly, half joking. After all, with his empty stomach, a nice sandwich sure sounded good at the moment.
After all, they were kicked out without supper last night.

He sighed, marking the page with his signature and reached in the back for another sketch book and a pack of pencils and a sharpener after grabbing the
jewels and sticking them in the compartment of the car. He want to have to carry a bunch of sparkling diamonds in his pockets, practically asking to get
jumped, and he didn't want to leave it on the dashboard and have someone break into the car for them either. He got out of the car with the sketchbooks
and supplies, locking up the car and sticking the keys into his pockets before shutting the door. He watched as Carissa approached him, taking his hand
and kissing it, a smile tugging at his lips before he pulled her along.

His destination wasn't far from where they lived...or had lived, he supposed. Just a couple of minutes away by car, probably about half an hour to an hour
by walking. As the continued down the road, the sound of waves became more apparent as well as the sound of people. It was a bright day, a sunny
day, a cool breeze blew. Whether they were dressed for it or not, sand began to show up and the sound of seagulls echoed.

Stephan sighed, watching the pier show up, slightly busy, only by a little, it was morning at the moment, but even then, there was quite a bit of people
claiming their spots on the beach before anyone else could.

Stephan used his books to shade his face as he stepped onto the dock, pulling Carissa along. He sat down on an artists' bench, seeing a few other
ones already taking a place and showing off their works and prices. "Food will have to wait a little..." He sighed, crossing one leg over the other as he
opened a sketch book, writing in it before setting it on the thick, but short, pole beside him, showing a sketch of a sleeping Carissa on one page and on
the other page, "Five Dollars In Five Minutes, or Free. Head Shots. (Couples $10 in Ten Minutes, or Free.)" "Sit." He nodded his head to the side to gesture to
his wife to sit behind him as he began sharpening a pencil, not too sharp but not too dull.

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:07 am
"You're such a tease!", Carissa had said begrudgingly when Stephan asked her to make him a sandwich. She rarely, if ever, even made sandwiches for herself. It was the servants' job after all. Without much resistance, she followed him along although she hesitated in sitting down, worried that the sand might get on her dress.

Carissa blinked a few times, turning red. "W-What's that?", she asked about the sketch of her sleeping. Of course, she knew what it was but not having seen the sketch before, was just a little surprised and quite embarrassed about it. She pursed her lips, trying to keep calm in the midst of people passing by and noticing the similarities between her and the sketch.

She looked away for a while, not flattered by the fact that she had to wait for Stephan to make some money before they could eat. She sat and scowled for a while, only waiting for Stephan to get enough money to feed them both. How much longer she could take this kind of lifestyle, she couldn't tell. And heck, it's barely even been a day since they got kicked out of the house.

She had been thinking to herself for a while when a couple of guys came over, asking if they could take a picture of Carissa and if Stephan was her brother or something. "Excuse me?", Carissa said in a slightly frightening tone of voice. "That's my husband."

"Ah, pardon!" One said, "We need a few photos of beach life for our newspaper asides from the event over there"

"Event?", Carissa raised an eyebrow with much curiosity.

"Yeah. There's a small impromptu runway contest, a surfing contest, beach volleyball and a beach party later" the man said.

Runway contest. That's gotta have a prize of at least a few hundred., Carissa thought. An easy win, for sure. She looked at Stephan with a devious expression.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 am

Stephan frowned to the thought of being considered Carissa's brother, but frowned a little more to her devious expression. He knew what she was
thinking, it wasn't that hard to tell, after all, she is his wife. A runway contest on the beach, exactly what will she be wearing then? He couldn't possibly
imagine anything modest. "Exactly what will the contestants be wearing to a contest on a beach?"

The thought of other men ogling at his wife...it irritated him quite a bit to the point where his heart had an itch.

Finishing his current sketch and exchanging it for currency, he held up a ten to Carissa, not wanting to look at her. "You might want to get something to
fatten yourself up quickly unless you'd like to showcase your small bosoms."
He wasn't really thinking about what he was saying, unknowingly trying to
discourage her, but it wasn't like he didn't care. "Go ahead and do it then."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:42 am
Carissa was dismayed that he considered her lacking in feminine assets. She considered what he said a challenge. Well, in truth, her chest was just average - not something exceptional or anything. She just had a slender body and angular features. She knew, though, just how to work with her face - which lighting brings out the sparkle in her eyes, which pose would make any imperfection unnoticeable, the like. No matter though. Whatever she lacked in those areas, she could easily make up in personality... Attitude, to be precise.

"Oh?", she asked with a curious tone. She then leaned close to him, whispering in his ear, "Watch me."

Carissa got up with a dainty, self-assured giggle and walked the other direction. She blew a kiss and gave a wink at him before turning around and walking away. Right then and there was reassurance that she, indeed, would win any sort of beauty contest against the likes of more voluptuous girls.

The show started an hour after the initial registration. People gathered from their usual beach activities to watch. Soon, the highly rhythmic music began to play and the host announced the start of the show.

About forty other 18-25 year old girls appeared on the runway before Carissa yet she remained unshaken. She didn't even watch them, carefully attending to her own skin and hair. This was but a petty show of beachwear but the money was good. When Carissa was next, she didn't even bat an eye. She went down the runway like a queen, dominating her own kingdom in a white bikini. She appeared regal, feminine and ever mysterious. She had the poise of a noblewoman and the delicate manipulation of sexuality of a Hollywood sex symbol. Right as she stepped onto the runway, the crowds began to cheer at the professional way she strut down the catwalk. With delicate yet piercing eyes and a self-content smirk, she won the audience's hearts all the way until she reached the end of the runway, striking three delicate poses before giving a flying kiss and a wink and turning swiftly, with a bounce of her dark red curls of soft hair.

She, along with the other contestants, waited for the judges to deliberate. At that moment, Carissa had this anxiousness that someone else might win. A judge looked at her momentarily and she batted her eyelashes and smiled at him. He looked back at his paper again and come judgment, it seemed that all was not for naught.

The runners up were called one by one. Carissa closed her eyes, trying not to listen. She didn't like to lose. And when the final name was called, she felt relieved.

"Carissa Steele!", the host said followed by an applause that was mimicked by the audience. Carissa walked over to receive her prize. The crown was placed on her head and the flowers were handed to her. She was asked to give a short speech.

She didn't think much much on it and just said what she needed to say. "Thank you everyone, especially the judges, for this rather charming belief you have in me. It really is quite flattering. However, all of this would be nothing without the loving support of my husband, Estephane Steele. He taught me to love myself and he taught me that I was beautiful. That I am beautiful. I offer this victory to him and the love we will share for life. Stephan. I love you~", she whispered towards the end.

The audience "Awww'd" altogether as though the crowd had one mind. They all laughed towards the end. Carissa whispered "I love you" into the mic as though no one would hear and all were amused with the tune of her voice.

Carissa got dressed and stepped out with the flowers and the money envelope in her hand. When she saw Stephan, she immediately went to hug him. A bunch of photographers approached her, asking permission to publish some pictures of her for magazines and other such articles, of course, for a bit of cash as well. The pose they primarily wanted to publish was that of her with an index finger over her lips, hushing the audience and covering her 'assets' in a rather mysterious way, as though a woman saving herself for someone special or a delicate damsel adverse to being seen in a lewd manner.

Carissa frowned and said, "I don't know. You'll have to ask him." She pointed at Stephan, indicating that it was his turn to speak.

((OOC: A novel. Yeah, I know. But I might not be able to post next week due to some strange feelings that this 'super typhoon' is gonna screw up my school/schedule. So, banzai~ ^o^ ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 pm
(Ah, nah, it's cool. I'm busy trying to be a good college student too. But...were you stuck in a typhoon? I hope everything's alright.)

"And just how much do we get?" Holding Carissa close to him, he held his hand out to the photographers before grabbing the camera and pulling out the
memory card. "Otherwise, this is mine, and this..." He pressed Carissa closer to him, smirking a little as his hand roamed down to Carissa's bottom.
"...is absolutely mine. Get lost, if I find any photos of her posted without my permission, be sure that you won't live to even regret." He pulled Carissa
along with him, "Let's just say this is a congratulatory gift for our victory." The thought of other men watching Carissa expose herself itched him quite a
bit, but he knew better than to give a dark face. And when he was asked for permission to publish a rather suggestive photo of his wife...it irritated him
deeply.

But in all honesty, he didn't want to focus on anger at the moment. It's been a while since he's actually seen Carissa dressed so lightly, even if they had
lived together for a couple of years. They rarely saw one another until they had a party to attend.

Pulling Carissa underneath the dock with him, pushing her against a pillar that held up the pier, his nose began to run along her neck line before
caressing what skin there was with his lips. His hands ran up her skirt, rubbing her legs. "I want to violate you..." It was less likely that he'd get too,
but it's been a long while since he would actually try to get intimate with her, and having seen her dressed so scandalously, it aroused him. His tongue
ran up her neck. "Just like our teenage and college days, let's do it, right here, right now..." His teeth grazed across her skin lightly as his warm
breath heated her. He pushed himself against her as he began to suck on her neck at various places before her stopped in place, hearing a low growling
noise. "Forget it." He got off of her, taking his hands away from her as he turned, fixing the collar of his shirt. He began walking away, deciding to cool
off and find food. "Hurry up."

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:01 am
Carissa blushed, widening her eyes when Stephan suddenly touched her rear but then smiled a little afterwards. Carissa didn't think much on what Stephan might be feeling on the inside that he would be suppressing. To her, everything was what it was and when criticized on that matter, she would have normally said, 'I'm a socialite, not a scientist!'

On the matter of intimacy, Carissa hates it when Stephan comes home very late from work. Instead of dwelling on that though, she spent her time holding and attending social functions to ease the emptiness of not having him around. Their marriage however, only became rather turbulent since the discovery of their huge debts that left them without a home.

Carissa arched her back at Stephan's advance, welcoming him fully to possess her body with the pleasure of those fingers and that tongue. She was quite disappointed when he suddenly stopped, leaving the experience cut short. "That's so unfair! You're such a tease", she said with a pout. There were other matters to think of though. She then touched his hand and said, "Let's go look for something to eat!"

((OOC: The flood from the typhoon was bad but apparently, an even worse one is coming D: ))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 am
((le bump~))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

aeirwen

aeirwen

Beloved Cutie-Pie

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:57 pm
(Sorry...I'm not ignoring it, I just have been having a block...)

"Well..." Stephan trailed off as he looked around. "...what would the big winner like to eat?"

(...omg...I'm still on it...)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am
Carissa leaned in close and wrapped her arms around Stephan's neck. She said flirtatiously, "I would say... You. But tha'ts probably already obvious" She chuckled at her own joke and said, "I don't know. What can we afford?" Like the rich housewife she had always been since the beginning of their marriage, Carissa was not very familiar with the workings of food outside fancy restaurants or cooked by retainer chefs at home. Also, she was trying to get him into a better mood.

((OOC: Just got out of exams, finally~ ^o^ Also, song trip times! This song reminds me of Stephan and Carissa =w=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqJN1txog_U ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers