Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Jealousy brings out the worst in us (Maia, RJ, & Roxy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Her ears perked at the explanation, eyes going wide with shock over it. "My... dad?!" Roxy's eyes stared at him in wonder and bafflement. Then... she slowly peered over at her mom, her dark eyes narrowing some. "But he's my dad! You shouldn't have done that!... Are you even my real mother?!" She never saw any resemblance between herself and her mother, but she never even questioned that until now. She was becoming so upset and it was very apparent.

He smirked as he watched Maia digging her own grave with his daughter. It amused him so. She took her from him just to spite him, and now she was starting to pay for it, and not even by himself.

Random Nobody 13

[[ilu2? X'D]]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm
Despair and near panic flickered across Maia's face. She could almost sense her daughter pulling away from her. "Of course I'm your real mother! I've raised you, loved you, and taught you all I know, isn't that what a mother does?" she had to bite her lip from continuing. Her ear twitched a few times in agitation and Bo clung to her shorts, attempting to calm her. Crimson eyes peered into Roxy's, pleading her to understand and not abandon her. With all the effort she was putting into trying to get Roxy to understand, she pretty much ignored RJ.

icy serenade

{{Y'know, if Roxy does abandon them for a bit, then that could be the reason Maia goes and has kids herself. So she feels that connection. Then Roxy could come back with her mate and tell them to make up or something 3nodding
If'n you'd like, we could do that or just stick with our original plan.}}  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:08 am
"But you stole me! And everything you just said means that you had no right to me!" She took a couple steps back from both of them before turning to RJ. "And what about you? Didn't you even bother to try and get me back?" But Roxy didn't wait for a reply from her father. "I don't... I don't want to talk to either of you!" She pointed at Maia "YOU! You took me from my father, and you!" her finger now pointed at RJ "You didn't come get me... You let someone else have me..."

Now it was one thing for RJ to watch and enjoy Maia getting what was coming to her, but the moment his daughter thought he didn't try to find her, he nearly lost it. "Hold on just one ******** minute! I have been hunting you two down from the moment she stole you! Don't ******** tell me I didn't try getting you back!" His ears pinned back and he growled. That really pissed him off

"LIES!" she shouted, covering her ears "Just leave me alone! I don't want to see either of you!" and with that, she phased into her wolf form, which should have tipped her off long ago that Maia was not her mother, and ran. Just ran

Random Nobody 13

[[I'm so sorry about the late on this orz ... I had my reply typed up a long freakin' time ago and then my net crashed and I lost everything. I get so frustrated when that happens D> And then I realized last night that I totally didn't try replying again when I picked breedings last night . . I'm sooooooo so sorry! D>

Aaaaaaaaaaand... Hmmmm 8la I can try to see if chinny would be willing to do some RP stuffs with us in this if you want... which would give me and her a chance to maul things over for Roxy and Riley l'D then she can come back and yadda yadda~
oocRoxy: Damn striaght I'll tell them to ******** and make up! GAWD!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 pm
"Ro-" Maia was cut off before she could even get a word out. Everything Roxy was saying was like a blow to her heart. When Roxy turned and ran, it took everything Maia had not to run after her. She knew it wouldn't do any good. Ears drooping, Maia's gaze drooped and she stared at the ground listlessly. Now she realized the full extent of her love for her adopted daughter. It's absence left a gaping hole in her. Unable to cope with the feelings welling inside her, she turned on RJ.

"Everything was perfect until you came along! Why'd you have to go and screw everything up?!" she shouted, crimson eyes flashing. "We were happy together; why couldn't you have just left it alone?!!" Maia threw herself at him, claws flashing forward to slash at his face. "We were happy together!" she shouted again, this time her voice breaking. Quickly turning from RJ, eyes suspiciously bright, Maia fled, shifting into a bat-like form and flitting away as quickly as she could.

icy serenade

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 pm
RJ watched as Maia took blow after verbal blow, getting some sick kicks out of seeing her so torn up... even if he was getting some of the verbal lashing as well. As his daughter ran off, he didn't bother going after her. Even though she didn't grow up with him, he could tell she was like him in some ways and just needed her space.

He turned, glaring at Maia as she shouted and screamed at him. "What the ********... Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?! You ******** stole her you jealous b***h! Stole her from me! You have no rights to her or to say jack s**t!" He was just about to the point of rolling up his sleeves and getting down to brawling when she turned about and hightailed it away from him as fast as she could. "Tch.... fine... whatever..." he grumbled with a growl, flicking his tail and turning in the opposite direction, debating on hunting for food or his daughter... he didn't quite feel like dealing with more pissy female hormones.

[[Roki doki. I guess that's it for the moment?
...Now to get moving with Roxy's RP again after my few day stall.... Damn brain Pl]]

Random Nobody 13

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces