Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 am
Ayra walked over to the tree Jenos was satanding by, "Why won't you be my teacher?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:50 am
"Let me answer your question with another one: How often do you see Air Benders walking around with hair and hiding their tattoos?" Jenos asked. He honestly hoped the girl would understand, he would rather avoid going through the painful explanations again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 pm
"Why are you hiding?" She asked gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:56 pm
"Because there are people after me that refuse to let me be." Jenos said looking down at the ground as he spoke, it felt like he was explaining everything for the first time again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 pm
"Well, if you're with us, you'll have plenty of people willing to help protect you." The small girl said honestly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 pm
"You've obviously never seen a group of Blood Benders in action." Jenos said bitterly, this girl was bringing back bad memories and he would either need to get her to stop talking to him or exit the area altogether.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 pm
Koi moved over to Reiko "You seem a bit aggravated miss Reiko, something wrong?" he asked as he pet Aki, the shirshu kept trying to lick him but Koi managed to avoid the tongue.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:22 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"Why would something be wrong?", Reiko asks, turning to look at him with her usual mask of lazy indifference keeping her true feelings off her face.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Koi smiled and a quiet chuckle escaped him, Aki began to calm down and stopped attacking him with her tongue. "there's no need to hide your emotions miss" he said, he was actually going on a hunch, unsure of whether or not she was actually masking herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

A small, amused smile pulls at the corners of Reiko's lips as she responds, "And why would I try to hide my emotions?" Even if he was guessing correctly about hiding, she wouldn't admit it freely.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm
Koi sighed but kept smiling "you're feisty, I'll give you that much" he said, he began to feel a bit uncomfortable around all of these people, so he walked off, Aki was following close behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:44 pm

"I would appreciate it if you kept my supposed 'fiestyness' to yourself. I have a reputation of being lazy and uncaring to protect.", Reiko calls after him, sounding bored.

-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 pm
"yeah, yeah!" he said waving her off as he dissappeared into the dense brush. He found himself back at the lake where he had been training with Ayra.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:23 pm
((Back from boot camp, Bump!))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff