Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Winters Snowy Cottage

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am
User Image
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image

Edmund sits impatiently in a chair waiting by the door with a fire crackling in the background. He sighs and says,"How much longer are they going to be" as gets up and walks to the wind before he starts pacing in front of it.

Mood: Annoyed
Ooc:

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆Setsuna Raquel-Faust Kosaka☆═━┈┈━═☆

Setsuna sighed as she hopped out of the black van that had brought her to what she assumed would be her new home. Dusting off her maid suit a bit, she followed the guard that began grumbling angrily under his breath, though she was too distracted by her surroundings to try and listen, not that she had cared either way. As the guard knocked on the door, Setsuna started to glance around curiously, taking in every detail with her Bronze-Amber like eyes. A soft sigh passed through her faintly parted lips, as she seemed a bit too calm at the moment.

•°o.O I'm too lazy to come up with a layout XP O.o°•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Edmund hears the knock at the door and walks over to it as a frown graces his face. He smiles as he sees Setsuna standing at the doorway and he says sweetly,"Please come in my dear and welcome to your new home" before he turns and glares at the guard. He snaps saying,"What took so long" as he throws a roll of money at him.

Mood: Annoyed
Ooc: its alright i use this template in a different school

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna looked at the male, and quickly recognized him as her new Master. Nodding slightly, she slipped past him and walked inside, leaving the guard in a daze after having the money thrown at him. Once inside, she let her shoulders relax slightly, remembering the sweet tone he used, but it was obvious that she was still on guard, though her facial expressions did not show it.

•°o.O I'm too lazy to come up with a layout XP O.o°•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:17 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Edmund walks in after slamming the door behind him in the guards faces, which wakes the guard out of his stupor and he drives away. Edmund smiles as he walks over to Setsuna and says,"Well my dear, My name is Edmund Winters and this is your new home" as he sits in a chair resting near the fire. He motions with his hand for her to sit down. He says,"I have a few rules that must be followed, if not things might result in a physical punishment" as he looks at her.

Mood: 
Ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:27 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna glanced around a bit before sitting on a small couch. She preferred to stand, but if her Master requested that she sit, then she'd do it since she saw no harm in the simple task. "It's nice to meet you, Master. My name is Setsuna Raquel-Faust Kosaka, but I answer to Setsuna, or Sun," she said, not sure if she should call him by name or by title. She then nodded as he mentioned something about rules and a punishment; she instantly became alert and gave him her full attention.

•°o.O °•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

He smirks and says,"Well sun my rules are simple you will not leave this house unless I am with, you will follow my orders as given and lastly you will adress me as sir along with only speak when spoken too" as he looks at her. He says,"Do you understand?" as he folds his hands in his lap before continuing on saying,"The punishment will vary depending on how bad you have been" as his eyes glow a dark blue. He smiles brightly and says,"Now your job will be to cook and clean the house" as his mood seems to take a complete 180 in temperament.

Mood: 
Ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna simply nodded, wondering if she should tell him that she had no desire to go outside, unless its something for personal or emotional purposes. She was used to staying indoors, which resulted in her developing sensitive skin, so if she were to go outside, she'd most likely get irritated, or moody. "Ah..Y-Yes sir..." she replied, memorizing everything he'd told her. After hearing him speak again, she opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it as she just sat there, staring at his eyes. She noticed that they were a different color. "

•°o.O °•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Edmund smiles sweetly and says,"Well would you like something to eat?" as he stands up. He walks into the kitchen and says,"I just finished making chili" as he pops his head out of the doorway. He pauses before saying,"Or I can show you the house" as he looks at her with a smile.

Mood: 
Ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:10 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna thought for a moment as she stood up as well, but didn't make any sudden movements. She tilted her head slightly, the white strands of her bangs framing her face. The guard had fed her before they left earlier today and the time they wasted when the van had caught a flat tire. "No thank you...If it's alright with you, I'd like to see the house please," she said again, her voice a bit softer now as she was trying to get used to her surroundings.

•°o.O °•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:33 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Edmund nods his head in understanding as he walks back to her and says,"Well this is the living room and dining room" as he motions with his hands. He points through the doorway he just came through and says,"That is the kitchen" as he looks at her. As he continues to wall he arrives at a hallway with three doors and says,"The middle door is your room" and the room on the left is the bathroom" as he smiles. He points to the door on the right and says,"That is the supply room; now lets go upstairs" as he smiles.

Mood: 
Ooc:

User Image

Kitchen:
User Image
Bedroom:
User Image
Bathroom:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:12 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna follows Edmund, memorizing every room and what they would be used for. It seemed like everything was done ahead of time, so she didn't seem to be needed today, unless he had paperwork or something... She nodded as he suggested heading upstairs and simply waited for him to lead the way. She liked her new home so far, it was better than all the other ones she'd been transferred to. Setsuna relaxed finally as she was now standing next to him with her arms behind her back, her fingers intertwining with each other. She had grown used to wearing the traditional maid outfit, and a few extras of the same outfit were really all she had since she never had to leave from inside of her previous master's home.

•°o.O °•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:26 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Once he sees that she nods her head that she would like to see the upstairs; he begins to walk up them. He points out the only two rooms upstairs and says,"The one at the end of the hall is my master bedroom with my master bath and the door closet to use is my study" as he turns to look at. He continues saying,"I thought today I would give you time to rest and tomorrow your duties would start" as he smiles slightly at her.

Mood: 
Ooc:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm
Fire fox The Overlord

User Image

Setsuna looked at each of the doors, turning her head slightly to look back at him, staring for quite a bit before she directed her attention back to the doors again. "I see...I'm not used to just simply sitting around, but if its alright with you, may I wander around the house for a bit?" she asked, her hands now at her sides as she noticed him smiling again. He was definately someone she'd have to watch herself around if she wanted to have a somewhat peaceful life here. Her first impression on him might not have been well, especially since she had not smiled ever since she'd been here, but because she was still taking in her surroundings and wanted to try to at least be a little more familiar with her new home.

•°o.O °•  

XxKittehxSaursxX

Mamoru Shigehito

Tricky Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:40 pm
XxKittehxSaursxX

User Image 
Ȝdmund Щinter

User Image 

Edmund looks at her and says,"Well I don't see any problem with that" as he smiles before walking back downstairs. He walks into the kitchen and grabs himself a bowl of soup before reclaiming his chair.

Mood: 
Ooc: Sorry for the late reply was at a wedding this weekend

User Image

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas