Easy cosplays?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazed Poppet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am
Hi girls!
So I'm going to a convention in a few weeks, and I'm super excited! But once again, I've left my cosplay/costume till the last minute. Do any of you have suggestions for easy things to cosplay as?
I was thinking of going as a video game character (Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc.), or someone from Doctor Who, Adventure Time, or BBC Sherlock.

Any advice/suggestions are well appreciated!
Thank you! ^_^ xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:52 pm
well....i guess there's always buying a cosplay from ebay or something. but if you want to make a costume it really depends on who you want to go as and how elaborate their outfit is. as an example with videogames, trying to dress up as Sora from Kingdom Hearts would be harder to pull off from scratch last minute than Kairi. you can also take your own appearance into consideration. how long is your hair, is it curly or straight or wavy, what color is it, because if you don't need a wig or anything that helps a lot too. really it depends on how much work you want to do or how much money you have or want to spend for it.

not sure if that helps much but i hope it does cat_sweatdrop  

StrayKit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:23 pm

How about Namine from Kingdom Hearts? :]
I'm not really in-tune with cosplaying stuff though, but her outfit doesn't seem too difficult OwO!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:44 pm
ive been psylocke before and that was pretty easy, just a body suit and some sewing skills to make boot covers and gloves

I was also raven from teen titans, again another easy cosplay and if you have enough friends willing to be the rest of the titans its pretty fun

Ive also wanted to be lulu from final fantasy, but i do have enough belts and a corset to make it, so i geuss if you dont have thoes things it might not be as easy

also astro boy is pretty easy-nude tank top with a large square on it, black short shorts, black hair styles semi like his and red giant boots that could easily be made out of an old empty pretzel container

I have pictures o the first two if you wanna see  

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:48 am
This is no help at all. But your username is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:52 am
I advise you cosplay Rikku Final fantasy, this is an idea. |x|
Just a few items, a yellow top and a skirt, two white sleeves, an orange scarf and a blue headband, you can create do it yourself, without spending too much

Vata_sagittarius

Distinct Canine

7,325 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm

"Easy" depends all on your skill as a seamstress, your appearance, what clothing and accessory items you already own, and your budget.
                      Easy cosplays are different for everyone. For me, an easy cosplay would be Harley Quinn, because I am blonde, and I have plenty of red and black clothing to sew the diamond insignia onto.
                      For some people, that might be hard, because they might not be blonde, or they might not have a wardrobe suited for HQ.
                      Also, just because a character's outfit is simple, does not mean it will be easy to pull together.
                      Sure, Namine may only have a white dress and sandals, but to find a dress in the same style could prove difficult. Even the sandals.
                      I'm trying to do Zoey from Left 4 Dead 2, but until I find a jacket that looks like hers, it will never be complete. Even though her outfit is simple.
                      In my honest opinion, there is no easy cosplay. Each one has their challenges.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games