Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Getting to know you (Lizzy vs Deryk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:08 pm
"Yes. It does. It's pretty popular among kids. Though older people play it too," Deryk remarked, still surprised about that. Though. He soon sort of made a face as she described her friend.

Oh.

God.

"... Your.. Your friend is that dragon!?" he stammered out, "I thought it was just some crazy monster thing the horsemen decided to leave on the island! It's been attacking everyone at random times."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:14 pm
"That... Dragon...?" Lizzy frowned, tilting her head the other way. As she listened more though, her eyes widened, and she soon started to smile, "JERICHO IS ALIVE? YAY EEEEEE" Well, as "some crazy monster thing" that had "been attacking everyone at random times", but he's alive!

She had always believed that he was still around, somewhere, but Deryk just confirmed it!

In her happiness, she threw her arms around the hunter, giving him a second hug for the day, "JERICHO IS ALIVE!"

Blade Kuroda

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:18 pm
Well. Now he had a name for the beast. Deryk was thrown off guard as she threw her arms around him but he looked a little concerned.

"Y-yes I guess you could say he's alive. Though.. I don't think he's quite as how you know him. Unless he's really always like this. I didn't even know he was sentient at all. He just... roars and goes on rampages... also mostly made of fog."

Maybe her friend was like that most of the time.

In which...

Well he wasn't sure how to feel about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:20 pm
"Jericho never liked hunters... He's not as tolerant," Lizzy replied, looking up at the hunter; the fact that they were in such close proximity did not seem to bother her much, mostly because she had more important things in mind, "But he was... Not supposed to be made out of fog. I-If you see him again, could you call him by his name for me?"

If she remembered correctly, the dragon said something about how he aas atarting to lose his sense of self that one time...

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 am
Deryk furrowed his brow at that.

"I.. I can try. Don't know if it'd do anything. But... if it might help keep him from destroying everything. Will give it a shot," he said with a frown. Something told him that it wouldn't really do much for the situation, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 am
"Yay," Lizzy replied, smiling away, "I'm counting on you."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 am
"Alright.." Deryk said with a faint and somewhat nervous grin.

"Um... I guess I've waited long enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 pm
"... Oh right!" Lizzy squeaked, letting the hunter go before proceeding to take several steps back, in the direction of the doorception. She offered him a sheepish smile, dipping her head, "Maybe we'll see each other again someday, Deryk."  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 pm
"Maybe... Hopefully it won't be on bad terms.."

Lizzy should know what he meant by that. Taking a step back, Deryk let out a sigh before grabbing onto his pendant and saying the magic words, warping himself out of there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 pm
Soon after Deryk vanished, she heard the click of the door unlocking behind her. Her gaze, however, lingered at where the hunter was before he teleported out.

"I hope so too," She muttered, and then turned to leave.

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas