Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Earn Some Respect (Mei x Shaheen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 pm
When the girl ran at her, Shaheen instinctively ducked to one side, not realizing that it was in fact just a feint and that Mei was going to strike from the other side. Her shoulder connected with Shaheen's stomach, knocking the wind out of her with a small gasp of air as she backed up a couple more steps. Her eyebrows raised in momentary surprise. Very clever! Her wings beat a couple of times quickly towards the other girls face, not in an attempt to hurt, but to distract or otherwise blind.

And then she pushed herself off of the ground slightly to deliver two swift kicks, one from each leg, in rapid succession at Mei, her face still blank and her gaze oddly serious.

HP: 16
Damage: 5
FP: 2

Yayoi
I'm hoooome~

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Pulling up her arms, she tried her best to block the kicks Shaheen inflicted upon her.The wings smacking her in the face didn't help either. A feather in the eye was not the most comfortable thing in the world.

Clenching a fist, she swung half blinded out. Hoping to hit at least something.

HP: 13/40
DMG: 0 + 2 w/ FP = 2
FP: 3

Seussi
Woot~ Last FP I'm prolly gonna use. Wanna keep some for later. >3>

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 pm
Well that was frustrating. The little girl was hardly doing a thing at all now! Maybe she just needed to goad her further.

"What's the matter with you, pet? Getting tired?" She sneered, delivering yet another kick, this time bringing her leg up and back down towards Mei's shoulder as she continued to hover inches off of the ground.

HP: 16
Damage: 4

Yayoi
quick tag!

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:54 pm
She was getting tired. Fighting always took a lot out of her. Probably because she was just not so used to exerting so much energy.

"I'm not a pet. A pet would require ownership and no one owns me." Mei swung her fist at Shaheen's leg

HP: 9/40
DMG: 1
FP: 3

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:55 pm
Shaheen stopped kicking, eyeing the other girl as she let her wings fold behind her hand she landed carefully back on the floor.

"So then, prove that you are worthy of a better title. The others will continue to insult you. I will continue, until you do, pet." Again she spat out the last word as though it left a bad taste in her mouth. As though just speaking to the student was completely beneath her.

"Now, continue." She demanded, scowling down at the girl, arms spreading as she crouched and readied herself again.

HP: 15
Damage:0

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 am
Prove it.

It was a hard thing to do half the time. But the urge to get better, to get strong. To prove herself to these people is what drove her. She didn't want to be looked down upon anymore. Not by the Horsemen who she only wished to help. And not by the other students who disliked that she was helping them.

She clenched and unclenched her fists a couple of times before she all of a sudden rushed forward, arms in front of her body to deflect any attacks Shaheen might throw at her.

Putting her agility to the test once more, Mei lept into the air. Giving a little twirl as she began to come back to earth. Her foot out, heel aimed once more for Shaheen.

HP: 9/40
DMG: 3 + 2 w/ FP = 5

Seussi
Gonna be a t**t and use one more FP lulz.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 am
Shaheen used her own arms to block the blows, though she still felt the pain from each one as it battered at her Fear shield. She knew that both her strength and the girls was beginning to wane, at this point, and that it was probably just going to be a matter of who got the heaviest hits in now to end it. Inwardly she might have been cheering the the student on just a tiny bit, just to prove that she was indeed right about them.

Though at the same time Shaheen was just not very good at losing. Old habits died hard, and she spent her entire life training so that she could proclaim to be the best. It was difficult for her to hold back, especially when getting hit quite hard, especially when said hit was making her stumble backwards a couple of feet.

Blade back in hand, she threw it at the girl again, only this time her aim was a little more true.

"Not good enough." She growled. "I'm still standing. Again!" The words coming out of her own mouth brought back memories of her own childhood. Her parents, pushing her further and harder, maxing her limits daily then asking..no not asking, telling her to continue. Her own gaze was steely now as those memories burned through her.

HP:10
Damage: 5
FP:2

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:26 am
Mei could feel the blade cut through her skin again. It was a good thing she had multiple sets of clothing. This set might just be past salvaging by now.

Either way she was getting tired. She hated it. It seemed like she was going to loose and there was nothing she could do about it. One more good hit from the Horsewoman and it would end all her efforts to prove herself.

She stumbled past Shaheen. Her fist missing completly as moved past then whirled around to face her once more.

This was getting embarrassing.

HP: 4/40
DMG: 0

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 am
The students stumbled moves was almost painful to watch. Should she just put the girl out of her misery now? It would be a good lesson for her, perhaps....and she had at least proven herself to be quite the agile little fighter. She had potential, Shaheen was at least sure of that now.

Dagger back in hand, she easily dodged the weak and almost aimless punch that Mei directed at her, then ducked in with her own to the girls stomach, her fist clenched tight around the hilt of her dagger.

"I guess you just aren't ready yet." She muttered, her face just inches away from the girls.

HP:10
Damage: 4

Yayoi

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:04 am
Her body lurched forward as Shaheen's fist connected with her stomach. Probably would have vomited if she was capable of doing such things. Mei's head slumped forward along with her body. She was so exhausted. Shaheen's words burning in her ears. Not ready. Not good enough. It seemed like nothing she did ever changed that opinion.

The ghoul's fist balled up with frustration as a heavy frown pulled the corners of her lips down. Pulling her arm back she slammed her fist into Shaheen's stomach in an almost last ditch effort. Or at least to prove something to the Horsewoman she wasn't sure.

A small smile came to her lips then for just a moment. "Guess I'm still a pet then. But I'll get you one day just you watch. Then you won't be able to call me a pet anymore." And so she waited. Another hit and she would most certainly be out or close to it.

HP: 0/40
DMG: 3

Seussi
Haha so close. XD

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 am
Shaheen got a fist to the stomach for her words, and for just the briefest moment as her body curled up from the sharp pain a smile might have flickered on her lips.

And then she lashed out with her blade again, letting it flick out towards the girls cheek. A shallow wound, meant to mark her if it should actually connect.

"And yet you do not stop fighting." She practically purred as she straightened herself back up, leaving herself wide open for another attack. As far as Shaheen was concerned, however, this fight was finished.

"I do not wish to call you pet, little one. That was some of the others who said that, but never me. Not until today. You exposed a weakness before we even begun and I utilized it to my advantage." She shrugged her shoulders, her wings also rising and falling with the motion. Had she thought that the little nickname had been amusing? Absolutely! Had she ever used the term herself? No, and it had not crossed her mind to do so until this little match up.

HP: 7
Damage: 2. Shaheen is doing the bare minimum rofl

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:34 am
It was just too much to go on. At this rate she would dissipate and she'd had enough of that lately. Falling back onto her butt, she rubbed the back of one hand against her cheek as she looked up at the Horsewoman. "Because I have something to prove. All I've ever wanted was to help ease the opinions of the Horsemen. Make it easier to co-exist. But even in that I seem to fail more often than not. Some days I wonder why I even try."

Her frown returned. "Would you not react the same if someone called you someone else's pet? You cannot tell me that you would sit idly by while such words were aimed in your direction."

HP: -2/40
DMG: ---

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 am
Shaheen pondered this, her head tilting to one side as it often did when she was eyeing something up or when she was thinking about something. "The word might not have been used, but I have been treated as such, yes. And I did something about it, though admittedly with a lot less complaining then you. The word matters very little. It is the attitudes that must change." She said. Wisdom from Shaheen? It was rare to come by. She very seldom had moments of such clarity.

"You did well enough." It was the best compliment Mei could hope to get at this time. "But I'm afraid you will have to do much more." A smirk, and the Horsewoman was turning on her heel, ready to leave now and find other ways to fill up her time. Maybe she could make one of those baseball bats that Amy had shown her and demonstrate it's uses by hitting rocks at Shik. Yes, that sounded like an excellent way to rile him up!

Without any more words the Chieftain had left the gym and left Mei to think about what she had said. And her body, while battered and bruised from the little spar, and while she ached in many different places, she did not let it show, holding her head high and breathing evenly to not let Mei think she had actually hurt her.

HP:7
Damage:---
FP:2

Yayoi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items