Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH 1 v 1 ] Cats vs Dogs ( Kat vs Tybalt ) Fin!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:17 am
Its dark, having only a single flickering light on the wall to light the room. Though from what you can see, this room is more rundown than some of the others you may have seen before. The window is for the most part shattered. Any glass panels that remain are cracked beyond repair and the floor boards creak with each step; threatening to give away without careful footing.

Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:44 am
Tybalt had heard about it before, but this was his first time actually seeing it. The corridor. The same corridor that had led so many students to that damned haunted house and where they had encountered hunters. It just randomly appeared before him, inviting him down the long hall where he was likely to face the same fate.

Despite knowing what it was and where it was going, he didn't stop and turn around. Instead, he picked up the pace. If there was a hunter, he wanted to get rid of it before another student, a younger one, found it and found themselves in danger because of it.

Though by the time he actually made it to the room, it was empty. Or from what he could see anyways. It was dark and the only light in the room was constantly flickering; playing with his eyesight more than he cared for.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 pm
Kat practically leaped at the chance to go on haunted house duty whenever it came time for someone to patrol the area. She loved it! Sure, it was a little dull until something arrived, but something always did! Once all of her gear was in order, she left immediately for the building.

Once there, she had made her way through the building and stopped when she located a room that had caught her attention. The light flickering, would be an eyesore, but it was also good to distract any enemies that may approach the room. The floor boards were a nuisance, so she would need to find a way to avoid stepping on them and alerting anyone around her. Glancing up, she spotted beams along the ceiling. That will do the trick. Getting up there was a little difficult, but once she was up, she was happy to find that the beams were still sturdy, and would not crumble on her from the slightest movement. It also had a great view! If anyone--anything arrived, she would notice them right away.

It was about an hour before she heard a noise from below. Sitting up, careful not to make any noise, the huntress spotted the black skinned teen. What the hell is he? Squinting, she cringed when she noticed the ears and tail. DOG! What? Why a dog! Why can't I have a cat for once!

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm
Almost as quickly as Kat detected him, he detected her. After all, once you've already smelt it, the scent of humans was hard to miss.

With a low growl, he immediately looked up and found the hunter. She was there, perched on a beam, probably waiting to pounce on whatever poor sod that walked into the room. Too bad for her, it turned out to be someone with an incredible sense of smell.

"Hiding is useless. I can smell you from a mile away." He growled out. His body was already shifting, taking on the form of a large ghostly black dog. Though despite his size, he barely made a sound on the floorboards as he prowled the ground, waiting for Kat to join him in battle.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:51 pm
Without giving her a chance to jump down, the black dog vanished from sight, leaving the room silent and seemingly empty. Or at least until he reappeared on the beam above her. A heartbeat later and he was already dropping down on her, dislodging her from her perch and knocking her down to the floor, where the two of them would have equal footing.

It wasn't the first time he had fought a hunter and it certainly wouldn't be the last. But if he knew one thing about hunters, it was that they were damned hard to take out.

"Why are you even here?" He snarled, pacing back and forth, looking very much the predator that he was.

Tybalt's HP: 50/50
Target: Kat
Damage: 6

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 pm
Kat lost sight of the black dog as soon as he vanished. Cursing under her breath, she scanned the area for any sign of the mutt, only to have him appear above her. Looking up just in time to see his foot come down, Kat braced herself as she hit the ground with a thud. "Ow." Glaring at the black dog as he landed on the ground a little more graceful than she had, Kat straitened out her coat, and adjusted her scarf so it was no longer strangling her.

Her shoulders sagged, and she gave the boy a look of question as he spoke. "What? Seriously? Out of all the times I've been here, this is the first time I have had one of you ask me what I'm doing here. Honestly, isn't it obvious?" Huffing, she raised her weapons and fired a shot at the ghost. Payback for knocking her down like that.

Out of all the enemies she had to come across..she had to encounter a damned ghost that was also a dog. Two things that irritated her to no end.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
----------------------------------
HP: 44/50
TARGET: Tybalt
DAMAGE: 4
CHARGE: 0/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y3 Mech)

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:01 pm
Tybalt's snarl increased.

"Enough!" He took a step closer, his form shifting as wisps of black smoke trailed off into the air. "I'm sending you back to what ever rock you crawled out from under. You're hunting no one today."

And then he vanished. Only this time, he remained invisible. Completely undetectable. Not even creaks in the floorboards gave his presence away. Nothing did. At least, not until he let out a low growl, right before Kat was hit by something solid and it didn't stop there. He attacked again and again, coming from all directions, not once revealing his location.

Turns out practicing his abilities, using them in ways that could serve him best in battle was finally paying off.

Tybalt's HP: 46/50
Damage: 14

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:42 pm
At Tybalt's words, Kat snickered. Even though he disappeared, and it was impossible to track him now, she couldn't stop snickering. "Shouldn't I be saying that to you? I mean..didn't you crawl out from under a rock, or a tomb stone of some sort?" The snickering continued a little longer, while she attempted to locate the boil.

Finally calming down a little, Kat wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes, with the back of her hand. He was in here somewhere, she just needed to find out where before he-

-knocked to the side, Kat narrowed her gaze and tried to aim her weapons at him, but still he didn't show himself. "Oh come on now..!" Fine..if he was going to play it that way..she would just have to guess his location. Raising her arm, she fired a shot and waited to see if her attack actually hit its mark.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 30/50
DAMAGE: 10

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 pm
What the hell was she talking about, was she stupid or something--oh...

"Very funny." He grumbled out. "Not that its any of your business, but no. I didn't." If these hunters were going to insult their kind, they should know that not all ghosts were buried.

Conversation was cut short, however, as the hunter loosed a shot, guessing his location. Which of course, by fluke, happened to be the correct one. The shot itself came quick, much to quick that he didn't have time to dodge before it hit his shoulder.

There was a yelp and suddenly the black dog was visible again.

"That s**t stings! What is that--lightning!?" Having control over that particular element himself, he was well aware what it felt like to be hit by it and instantly recognized the the sensation.

Just what kind of creature was sealed in those guns?

More wary of the guns than he was before, he lunged for her again. This time vanishing from sight within mid air before he reappeared a second later. Only this time behind her. It was the perfect opportunity really and left her back wide open for attack. Which was exactly where he hit; sinking teeth into flesh.

Tybalt's HP: 36/50
Damage: 20

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:18 pm
She smiled and nodded to herself when he finally spoke. "I thought so." The hunter paused again as he continued. "Oh..I'm sorry. They couldn't afford your tomb stone? Did they just stuck you in the closes hole they could find? That's a shame. If you give me the location of where you died, I'll find a weed to place over your bones. How about that? Or, I can kill you here, and lay a weed on your body? I actually like this idea better."

Surprised by the sudden yelp, she knew her attack hit her target and spun around with a wide grin. "Oooh! did I get you? Lucky~" Continuing her search for the boy, she lifted her head to listen for where his voice was coming from. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. Did it make you feel all tingly?"

Hit again from the invisible dog, Kat managed to fire a round into him as he collided with her. She doubted that she would have gotten lucky by trying to shoot him at random a second time. So she had to be more precise when firing at him. If she had to wait for him to appear, then so be it. At least she would get him in the process.

Wincing at the bite mark left by the mutt, Kat let out a low hiss. "Damn it, do you really have to fight like a damn animal, mutt?"

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 10/50
DAMAGE: 4

OnionGrump

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:30 pm
It took all of his self control not to snap at the insults. How many hunters had been now, who insulted him for simply being what he was.

No matter.

The shot hit him again, though this time the black dog hadn't backed off, nor did he choose to go invisible. This time he jumped up and latched onto her arm, hoping to force one of the two guns from her hand.

"You say some pretty funny things. I am a beast. What? Do you expect me to fight more like you hunters?" He asked, lips curling back in a grin that revealed all of his fine pointed, serrated teeth.

Tybalt's HP: 32/50
Damage: 14

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 pm
(( Ignore the dice plz ))

Kat winced as he latched onto her arms. Why did they always have to go for her arms, dammit! She needed those--oh. Right, that was the point.

His attack was enough that she was unable to continue this battle any further. Swatting him away, Kat pressed her hand to her pendant. "No, just not like a dog. I hate dogs." Getting that out of the way, the hunter vanished back to Deus.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm
"I am a dog!" He snapped back at her, just as she blinked out of sight. Probably back that island.

"Good riddance." He muttered under his breath, before turning to walk back down that long corridor.

He didn't care that she escaped. All that mattered was that she was gone and no one had been hurt because of her. Well... except him that was. Damn hunters.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games