Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Friendly Sparring (Fai & Leo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:55 pm
"That sounds nice. I've always wanted to travel, see new things. Must've been pretty awesome." She hesitated for a second. "Hope things are still nice for you, even if it's not the same as it used to be."

Cracking her knuckles, she used their brief interlude to try and determine what strategy would work best on him. She was losing, but that didn't mean she couldn't try and put up a fight. "Er, not that much, I guess. I've been learning more recently though, what with the, y'know." She gestured towards the makeshift bracelet that held her Fear fragment. She'd yet to approach one of the artisans of the Lost Clan to ask if they could make her a proper holder for it, but she probably ought to get to that soon.

With a grin, she jumped forward again, attacking with a kick this time. It wasn't half bad, she supposed, as far as her standards went.

HP: 11/30
Dmg done: 3
Distortion: 2

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:39 pm
He barely noticed the hit. His mind was stuck on the past, a slight bittersweet smile on his face. "I am Famine. Famine is adaptable and can adjust to any and all situations. Nothing should be taken for granted, little one. All too soon it is gone."

HP: 26/40
DMG: 0
Distortion: 3

Ephebe

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:34 am
"Right." She looked a bit awkward, but her expression was earnest - that sounded like good advice, she thought, and if anyone would know, it'd be him. "I'll try not to take things for granted, I promise."

Utilizing the Fear from her fragment, Leo struck again - not the best blow in the world, but at least she'd managed to hit him.

HP: 11/30
Dmg done: 0 + 2 = 2
Distortion: 1

Ice Queen

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 am
This time when Fai attacked he concentrated on the stone hanging around his ankle, hidden in the anklet he always wore, and let Precious use some of the FEAR he'd been collecting as a head shot out to bite the ghoul. He didn't want TOO much, just a little.

"I think we've played enough," he said once he had finished. "Would you be willing to call that spar finished?"

HP: 24/40
DMG: 3 = 2 = 5
Distortion: 2

Ephebe

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ephebe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:45 am
"Yes, definitely." She rubbed the shoulder that'd gotten bitten by his, well, was it hair? His plants, anyway. "You really got me good, I've gotta say." Despite the words, there was a friendly grin on her face - she wasn't taking the loss too hard, and it'd been cool to see his fighting style. "Thanks a bunch for indulging me with the spar, that was pretty awesome of you to do."

HP: 6/30
Dmg done: 0
Distortion: 1

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:54 am
"And thank you, as well, scareling," Fai said with a slight bow. "It was very educational." Then he headed out the door, looking none the worse for wear from his spar.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas