Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Sleep is for the weak! [ Tybalt vs Haze ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:23 pm
After having sustained heavy and emotional damage from the last spar with Tybalt, Haze decided that he wanted to have a go at it again. On his terms this time! With no puke and all that--he was feeling much better now actually. None of the attacks Tybalt had done had left a mark on the dragon boil. But that could also just be because he was thick skinned. Yeah, that was likely it.

Eating a full meal, Haze waited a good amount of time before going out to search for the black dog boil. He was going to give it his all this time! Or try to anyways. Tybalt was a year three students, and him..he was still a snot. He had a long way to go before he could consider being Tybalt's equal in combat. But when he got there.. Ohohoho.. Watch out Tybalt! He was going to give you a full on beating.

It didn't take Haze long to locate Tybalt. Not when it was around 3am in the morning, and the boil was snug asleep in his dorm. Barging in, he reached down and hoisted the ghost up and under his arm like a piece of luggage. "Lets go~" Where, he didn't say. Poor Tybalt was still barely awake when he started running down the hall with him.

When Haze arrived at his destination. He stood triumphantly with Tybalt still under one arm. "Alright, its time to go again! Rematch! This time, I won't puke on you. Possibly. Maybe."

OnionGrump

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm
One moment Tybalt had been resting, snug in his bed. The next? He was being hauled down the hallway like a sack of potatoes!

Of all the times to be dragged out of bed, literally, it had to be three in the morning? Really? Really!? His minipets, fortunately hadn't made a peep at the swamp dragons sudden entrance. In fact, they didn't even bat an eyelash at him and remained where they lay sprawled in different parts of the room. The lazy littler buggers did nothing to help their kind, loving, owner who had just been kidnapped right in front of them! The traitors!

At first Tybalt had been bleary eyed at the rude awakening. But as soon as he clued into what was happening, his head snapped up and he was flailing.

"Put me down!" He growled, pushing at the arm that held him securely in place. It was lucky for Haze that he wasn't able to reach that very arm with his jaws, otherwise, the black dog would have happily latched onto it with his teeth. "Are you even listening to me!? Hey! Heeey!" Back to flailing it was.

By the time they actually arrived at the gym, the black dog had retreated into an angry silence, hanging limply over Haze's arm.

"Great. Rematch. No puke. Great." Obviously he wasn't as enthusiastic about this as his friend was.

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:11 pm
Haze paid little attention to the protests and flailing the black dog made. If the Tybalt could bully him into a fight before, then he was going to see how he liked it to happen to him! No choice in the matter! Tybalt was going to battle, whether he liked it or not! If he tried to escape, he would sit on him. After reverting to his natural form.

Walking into the gym, Haze flipped the switch to the light--amazed by everything all lighting up at once. "I'll never get tired of doing that!" He grinned up at the ceiling, admiring all the bright lights. Realizing he was still holding the ghost, he sniffed and tossed him to the ground. "Right!" Looming over the boil, Haze grinned a mad grin and leaned down a little. "Its my turn to bully you into fighting! Got it? You had your fun the other day, now its my turn. So get up ghouly!"

Yes..Haze called Tybalt a ghoul. He was, after all, as petite as any ghoul he had seen.

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 pm
Tybalt rolled his eyes. It was no wonder that the swamp dragon was entertained by something like flipping a light switch. Small things amused small minds, after all.

Without warning, Haze effortlessly tossed the black dog to the ground, where Tybalt landed in a heap.

"You over grown piece of--" He stopped, jaw dropping open, when it dawned on him that Haze just called him a ghoul. "--b*****d! Who are you calling a ghoul!"

Three in the morning or not, if this kept up, there was definitely going to be a fight.

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 pm
Haze's grin grew wider when Tybalt finally clued in to what he had just called him. Oh how he loved to see this boil's temper rise in such a short time. It was really quite amusing to the dragon. Patting him on the head, he let loose a sigh. "Its okay. There are some ghouls out there who are more manly then you are. You don't need to feel bad about it." That's right. Add a little salt to the wounds. Was he doing this intentionally? Yes.

Whatever the case, he was sure that Tybalt would definitely be provoked into fighting him now, which was he counted on. If he was pissed off during the whole battle, all the better.

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:03 pm
Tybalt's temper was rising all right. Maybe even a little too quickly. But with the swamp dragons new found bold attitude it was no surprise as to why.

"Haze, you b*****d," He started, irate, with teeth clenched together. But it wasn't the only thing clenched. Without warning, the black dog threw a punch, catching the swamp dragon directly in the face. "don't you ever compare me with a ghoul! Not ever!"

It wasn't that he thought ghouls were weak or something. He knew quite a few of them, in fact, who would rip him a new one for thinking something like that. No. It was for the simple reason that he was not a ghoul.

Tybalt's HP: 50/50
Target: Haze
Damage: 11
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgment ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm
Haze was knocked back by the punch, hitting the ground with a thud. Wincing, her placed a clawed hand to his cheek. Oh yeah, he pissed him off. Almost snickering, he rose to his feet, standing to his full height. "Your right. Calling you a ghoul would be an insult to ghouls." And still he wasn't done.

Moving in on the boil, he aimed a punch directly at the black dogs nose, knowing full well how sensitive the boils nose was. He didn't care at this point. He hoped it hurt for days!

Tybalt's HP: 19/30
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 3
Fear: ---

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 pm
Was he seriously trying to piss him off? Apparently so. With every word that the swamp dragon spoke, the black dog could feel his temper rising until it was bordering on the point of wanting to kill and flay the idiot.

It was too damn early to deal with Haze.

"You're asking for a major a** kicking!" He warned, through bared teeth. He knew Haze was only trying to get back at him for the last fight, but he didn't care. In Tybalt's eyes there was no excuse for stupidity. Not at three in the morning anyways.

Turns out Haze was only just getting started, however, as he struck the black dog right on the nose. Of course it had to be the nose.

"OW! What the JACK!" He immediately backed up, putting a hand on it to test the pain. "You know how sensitive my nose is!" He snarled. Which was probably the point. So in retaliation, Tybalt grabbed the swamp dragon's feelers and gave them a good yank.

Tybalt's HP: 47/50
Damage: 5
Fear: Discharge ( Y1 - Swift Strikes ) / Charge ( Y2 - The Chill ) / Divine Judgment ( Y3 - Gamblers Chance )

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:23 pm
Haze merely grinned in response to the boils warning. "Well then, bring it on!" He knew he was going to lose this fight, but he was going to have as much fun as he could tormenting the boil as he could during this fight. It was all he could do to get a little revenge for forcing him into that battle the other day. The nerve of it really! If anyone should be upset about anything, it was him! Tybalt had came and picked a fight with him first! Whatever happened after, Tybalt deserved it all!

Grinning as his fist connected with the dog's nose, he watched with a bemused look as he put a hand to his own nose. Yep, that was the most sensitive spot, aside from another area on the boils body. Hey now, maybe he should go for that nex--"OW!" Oh s**t! The black dog had a brain! He remembered to go for his feelers! the b*****d!

"Stop stop!" Grabbing the boil by the hood of his shirt, he hoisted him into the air and flung him away from him and to the ground. "I told you before! Those can be torn easy! Unlike your nose! So back off from my feelers before I sit on your head!"

Tybalt's HP: 14/30
Damage: 1

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 pm
Tybalt ignored the pleas for him to stop. In fact, he remained attached up until the swamp dragon lifted him up and tossed him aside. Though at the cost of the black dog shredding Haze's arms with his claws.

"You forfeited any rights to complain! Hitting sensitive spots, that's really Jacking low!" Came the muffled reply, he still had his hand covering his nose as he waited for the pain to clear.

"I swear, if you hit my nose again, I promise you, I'll yank those right off."

Tybalt's HP: 46/50
Damage: 2

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 pm
"Hey now!" He growled, punching the boil in the leg when he clawed at his arms. Jack, that ******** hurt! "Your a bloody hypocrite then! Because you did the exact same thing to me, you a**!" Sure, he may had been the first one to do it, but still!

"If you rip them off, I will rip your nose from your face!"

Tybalt's HP: 12/30
Damage: 2

OnionGrump

OnionGrump rolled 10 12-sided dice: 6, 7, 8, 1, 6, 11, 2, 8, 3, 10 Total: 62 (10-120)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm
Between being sleep deprived, the insults, and now the threats, Tybalt had had enough. He was too tired to deal with this. If Haze wanted a rematch, then he would have to challenge him again. Later. At a different time. Meaning not at three in the morning! In the mean time, Tybalt wanted to go back to bed and he wanted to go now.

So without any warning and without any care about the recoil, the black dog lashed out with several bolts of lightning. He was so cranky, in fact, that he brought them down so hard on the swamp dragon, that he even dissipated.

"Go back to bed, Haze." He growled out, despite the other boil no longer being there and wobbled towards the exit.

Tybalt's HP: 38/50
Damage: 22

LividPeas

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm
He didn't have to tell him twice, as he dissipated on that last attack.

K.O.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff