Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Those That Fight On [Mort/Kat] (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:05 pm
"Brainssssss . . . Mine. Mine."

It was like one of those bad horror films. You know, like with the lone survivor shooting at the lone zombie while waiting for backup, with melodramatic music playing in the background that crescendoed with each step the undead took towards its prey. Had Mort been in the right state of mind, he might have appreciated the parallels as well as the fact that they were very much alone there.

For now, all the Hunter got was a loud hiss as the bullets embedded themselves in his neck and collarbone, the sound cut off as one of them brushed past his vocal chords. Yet still Mort marched on, lured by the smell of her flesh and by the promise that as soon as he got to her he would have his revenge. It drove him to move forward in spite of the nasty guns and their nasty bullets, mindlessly so.

But then at this point, Mort didn't really have a mind now did he? No, he sent more electricity her way, hoping to maybe fry one of her legs so she'd stop squirming.

HP: 24
Damage: 6/2 = 3 (gotta love distortion effects)
Distortion Points: 9
FEAR: Recharge Y1 Chill // Upgrade Y2 The Eye // Vengeful Bolts Y3 SS (more distortion effects yey)

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm
At this point, she began to contemplate running for the haunted house, and hopefully finding some sort of advantage against this guy. She couldn't keep running around like this forever, especially when he was constantly zapping her with lightning like he was. It was only a matter of time before she was sapped of all her energy.

No no no no! I will NOT let him eat MY brain! Just the thought of that happening--oh gawd!

As if on cue, her fear of not having the ability to move came as a bitter reality. Struck once again by his lightning, Kat hit lost her footing and tumbled to the ground. Cursing again, she raised a shaky hand to shoot him again.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
----------------------------------
HP: 22/50
TARGET: Mort
DAMAGE: 4
CHARGE: 3/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y3 Mech)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:27 pm
A gurgle of pain and a loud snap told Kat that the bullet found its way through one of his shoulder bones. Oh look, his right arm came off at the joint! Well, Mort had warned her . . . Yet still he shuffled on, burdened by hate but pushed by hunger, and the second the Hunter stumbled he broke into a lurching run, determined to feast tonight. The colors began to flash and meld uncontrollably in his vision, but he zeroed in on the ghoul never the less, Thor's charged fingers hooking themselves into her arm -

- and then the world turned on them.

Something from within erupted and overwhelmed him with sudden vehemence, and with a cry Mort let go of the Hunter and gripped his head tightly as he shook and trembled in tandem with the land beneath them. Without warning all color had been sapped away and replaced with unnatural hues: the mist became a sickly orange, the land a luminescent teal streaked with black, and the sky an ominous black, and they all seemed to throb as if alive.

But for a moment Mort was not aware of these shifts, being busy with his own distortions that felt as though he was being torn apart an then put back together again in a hasty fashion. When at last he felt safe to open his eyes, they were no longer green but orange, and his patchwork skin thwarted any semblance of pattern as the colors swirled and mixed like dried paint.

It was also then that he realized he was missing something.

"Hey. Hey. Hey, ghoulie? What the ******** did you do to my arm?"

HP: 20
Damage: 2/1 = 1 (gotta love distortion effects)
Distortion Points: 10 - HERE WE GO YA'LL
FEAR: Recharge Y1 Chill // Upgrade Y2 The Eye // Vengeful Bolts Y3 SS (more distortion effects yey)

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm
Kat hissed when he grasped her arm again, his claws digging in far enough to almost cause her to drop her weapon. She hadn't even realized that he was missing an arm yet.

As soon as he released her arm, Kat began to pull herself along the ground. If she couldn't stand, then this was the next best thing. In her attempts to get away, she hadn't noticed the sudden colour change. Though her pulse did appear to be rising, as real fear flooded over the huntress. She was nervous before, but now she was downright terrified!

"Hey. Hey. Hey, ghoulie? What the ******** did you do to my arm?"

Locking her gaze with Mort, she nearly screamed at the sight, firing another few shots at him in the process. Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd! Oh gawd! His arm came off! Not bothering to answer his question, her struggle to crawl away became a little more frantic.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 21/50
DAMAGE: 9

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Wait was that -

Ohmysweetsally SHE HAD GUNS. GUNS. Like Jackdamn plural bona fide stupid terrifying gunssssssss.

What the hell was he doing in the way of those things?! Hastily he threw his arm up in surrender and cried, "Heyheyheyhey, don't shoot, don't sho - !"

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Dear mother of Jack did they hurt. If he could shed tears, he probably would have, with the amount of fear flooding his systems and turning him to utter panic. He had to get out of here likerightnow, before this crazy b***h shot him to pieces.

"Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu-!" was his awesome retreating cry as the zomboil turned tail and tried to limp the hell out of there, snatching his missing arm in the process.

HP: 11
Damage: n/a

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 pm
Glancing over her shoulder, she noticed that he was now running in the opposite direction. He was..fleeing? She was safe? She was going to live and keep her brain? "Oh thank you God!" The huntress practically hugged the ground before finally recalling her original objective. She..she couldn't let him leave..could she? If she did let him go--they might put her back in the pods again! No! That couldn't happen again!

Hastily getting to her feet, Kat grabbed the closest object she could find--a rock in this case--and threw it right at the zombie boy.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 21/50
DAMAGE: STOPPED YOU FROM FLEEING HAH HAH HAH /shot

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm
Thunk! Right at one of the many holes she had ripped through his back. The weakened zombie stumbled forward and fell on top of his detatched arm.

"Why me?" he whined, flopping onto hisback with a huff as he sat up and fixed the ghoul with a glare that might have been intimidating if he didn't look so shaken. "Can't I say you won and you won't shoot me anymore and we go our separate ways with a lesson in friendship or some s**t? Please?"

And he tossed the rock back at her.

HP: 11
Number of creys from being stopped: all of them
Damage: 1/2 = .5 = 1

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm
Raising her hands as the rock was thrown back at her, Kat shook her head, holding her hand guns protectively against her, still keeping good distance between the two of them.

"I-I'm sorry! B-but I can't do that! I don't want to go back into the pods again!" Nearing a sob, she fired at Mort once, and then a second time for good measure.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 20/50
DAMAGE: 4

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

medigel rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:30 pm
"Pods? Why would they put you back?" Wait, were Hunters born like insects? Was their headquarters on top of a secret underground hive? More importantly, was there such a thing as a defunct Hunter?

No wait, hold up. Jackdamn guns. Aughhhhhh. He was forced onto his back again from the force, yelling in both protest and pain.

He really wanted to barrage her with questions, but he also reaaaally wanted to get a taste of human flesh. But he also reeeally reeeeaaaaaaally wanted to get out of there. Decisions, decisions . . . Wincing, Mort pushed himself right back up and tried not to get a look at the blood pumping out of each wound he'd sustained, knowing that if he did he'd probably pass out. "Would you quit it with the guns?" he whined loudly, only able to send a tiny jolt her way.

HP: 7
Damage: 1

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 pm
"Nonono, I can't tell you that!" Or could she..would the rest of the hunters be pissed off at her if she gave out any information to the enemy? She wasn't sure how sensitive a subject the pods were, but still. Better safe then sorry.

At his command, Kat squeaked and accidently shot him again. That was totally by accident. Truth.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 19/50
DAMAGE: 2

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:49 pm
slfjlskdjflsdkjfldskjflsj

"JACK DAMNIT!" he howled as the bullets pierced him, and the rest devolved into wheezes and coughs as he spat out more blood. Screw this, he was going home. Couldn't even ask a Hunter to stop hitting the trigger. Jack.

Scraping what little energy he had left, the zomboil swung himself unsteadily to his feet, shooting the Hunter a glare as he spat again in her direction. "Well I hope they do put you back! I hope you stay in the pods forever because you suck. I'm gonna get your brains if I ever see you again," he swore as he limped away for the second time, adjusting his detached arm's hand so that when he held it up she would get a good glimpse of the middle finger he was waving. As he retreated. Classy.

HP: 5
Damage: n/a

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 pm
Practically screaming on the inside, Kat shrunk back when he mentioned the pods and having her brains eaten on their next encounter. NOOOOOOOO! This couldn't happen! He was getting away! She had to take him out or else--starting to give chase, she instead stumbled over her own legs and hit the ground with a thud. By the time she looked up, he was already a good distance away that she wouldn't be able to catch him. "I don't want my brains to be eaten!"  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas