Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Keeping One's Word (Alex & Leo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 am
Oh wow...ya, Alex hadn't really anticipated that he would send the ghoul flying backwards like that when he had delivered the kick. Again, he had to remind himself that he really needed to learn some kind of control, to be able to know how to hold back, and when to unleash his full strength.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized again, straightening, letting down his guard as he held out a hand towards her, rather pointlessly considering she managed to get herself to her feet without any help from him, and he offered her a tentative grin. "Well, you told me not to hold back..."

The fist that came at him took him a little bit by surprise, and he laughed a bit, taking a step backwards to rub at the spot that she had attacked.

"Okay, ten seconds, then. Just let me know when you're ready to continue."

HP: 30
Damage: 0
Distortion: 0

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 am
"That I did." She returned his grin, feeling a lot better after the little break. She was quite impressed with the amount of damage he was doing to her; she'd never really considered it before, but it occurred to her now that Alex might be just as good a fighter as Yin was. Just.. different methods, that was all.

"Alright, think I'm good to go again!" She slid into a defensive stance before making a quick jab at him. It missed, but her grin just widened. What would he come up with next? "Your turn, now."

HP: 13/30
Dmg done: 0

Seussi

Ephebe

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 am
Alex waited patiently for the ghoul to be ready, rolling his shoulders and swinging his arms to keep his tall and lanky form limbered up. When she said that she was prepared to begin again, he smiled, and put himself back into a more guarded position, waiting for whatever she was going to throw at him next. He dodged to the side when she made her move, then shot his own fist out, aiming to impact her shoulder, but this time also trying not to hit too hard.

"So, how's the studying coming along?" He asked, conversationally, as he took a step back to wait for her counterattack.

HP:30
Damage: 4

Ephebe

Ephebe rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:26 am
"Pretty good, I think." She lunged and managed to get a quick punch in before dancing out of his immediate reach again. "Think I've managed to catch up in all of the hardest classes. Still needs a lot of work, I reckon, but it's a good result for this little time, yeah?" She grinned, "Now I just need to focus on getting better than average grades."

Truthfully a lot of it had been thanks to him - she doubted she'd have gotten even half this far on her own. It'd been a rough stretch, but the mare felt quite accomplished for all that she'd managed to do since coming back to Amityville. And not one trip back home, either!

HP: 9/30
Dmg done: 3
Distortion: 1

Seussi

Ephebe

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:59 pm
"That's great!" He grinned, only too happy to chat about schoolwork and studying and other such material related to expanding ones intellect. He was glad to hear that things were going well for her, and also felt a small sense of pride, knowing that he had helped her out at least a little bit.

"We'll have to get together for a study session, soon." Still grinning, and in fact, perhaps even more now then he was before. Even when she got him in the ribs with a quick jab of her fist. It hurt a bit, but he was too wrapped up in his own little carefree bubble of future study time happiness to care. In fact, he was feeling so enthusiastic about it, he moved forward to deliver another low, sweeping kick while simultaneously delivering a punch that was aimed at her stomach, and forgot to try and hold back his strength.

Well....at least he hadn't once tried to bite her?

HP:27
Damage: 9
FP: 0

Ephebe
Allleeeexxx wryyyyy ;;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 pm
Leo bowled over, panting and clasping her stomach. "Okay... I think that's a wrap, if you don't mind." She straightened out and shot him a grin - a sheen of sweat was covering her, and she looked exhausted. "But definitely, we should have another study session soon! Maybe this time we can move on to some of the harder material."

"And wow, do you ever hit hard." She rubbed her stomach with a playful grimace. "But seriously, how did you get so good at this? Any tips for a newbie?"

HP: 0/30!
Seussi

Ephebe

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 pm
Of course, there was no stopping Alex from feeling bad for that last hit, even if Leo had been asking for it, and hold told him not to hold back. He winced as soon as his fist connected to her stomach, had tried to pull back, but it was clearly too late as she doubled over in front of him.

"Ya uh, sometimes. Zombie strength you know..." Jack he just felt really, really badly about it, but she was being a really good sport about it, even joking around, so it would probably be okay.

He laughed at her last question. "How about I treat you to lunch and we can discuss it?" He grinned. "And we can also discuss moving you up to more difficult material, since you mentioned it." His grin brightened, though his eyes might have held a mischievous glint to them.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 pm
She waved it off with a grin on her face, not regretting their spar in the least. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine in no time." Inviting him to mock-battle had been a good call, she felt. Even if she had no doubt she'd be sore for a good while after this.

"That sounds great." Her grin went crooked, "even with the threat of harder material hanging over said lunch." Wiping a bead of sweat off of her nose, she gestured towards the door; "After you, friend."

Seussi
Is that a wrap? <33

Ephebe

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm
Alexander grinned in response, though he looked her over a little critically before he started making his way towards the doors, shuffling at his usual pace, wondering if he shouldn't just make her go and see Nurse Cricket before they did anything else, just to be sure she was okay.

Ephebe
I would say so~

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas