Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like I posted this before but I'm not sure. Okay so there is.....was this co worker named Zack who worked at the MD I work at and last Saturday when I was working, after not seeing him for weeks I asked a co worker and she told me he quit because of the manager and is working someplace else, but I don't remember what it was called.

Well before that, months ago when I tried to be his friend I asked him questions and even got his Facebook, he said he didn't care if I added him but he never added me when I sent the request so I canceled it and he never replied to the message I sent so I figured he was a jerk.

Well I kind of miss him and would like to talk to him again but I feel like it is weird and kind of stakerish in a way. If he doesn't want to talk then I can't make him but I don't know if he does or not. The request and the message from four months ago I think and he was still working there so I never brought it up that I sent a request or messaged him when we were at work, I didn't want to push him into anything.

But it's been a while and I guess I just want to see if he wants to be friends. Truth? I had a dream about him, second dream and it of me telling him that I liked him and he was saying how he didn't know but kind of thought it and then he agrees to go out.

But I wanna be his friend more than anything, I just want to know if suddenly out of nowhere if talking to him again is a bad and maybe I should just cut my losses with him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm
Well thats a stumper.. but what I have learned is that if you already tried making contact with him then there is no point if he didnt reply. You wouldnt want to engage him again until he replies to you. If he wanted to talk, Im more than sure he wouldve already replied. UNLESSSSSS he hasnt been on Facebook? Then thats a different story. but usually you can check if someones been on by their posts or changing of profile pictures. I hate to be harsh, but maybe cutting ties with him is better for you.. maybe one day you'll see him again IN PERSON and you can talk to him then  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 am
_Knox Wolf_
Well thats a stumper.. but what I have learned is that if you already tried making contact with him then there is no point if he didnt reply. You wouldnt want to engage him again until he replies to you. If he wanted to talk, Im more than sure he wouldve already replied. UNLESSSSSS he hasnt been on Facebook? Then thats a different story. but usually you can check if someones been on by their posts or changing of profile pictures. I hate to be harsh, but maybe cutting ties with him is better for you.. maybe one day you'll see him again IN PERSON and you can talk to him then

Thanks for replying, he has his profile public so from time to time when I remember I look at it and he has been up posting updates and such. Thanks for the advice though, it would be better just to leave him alone.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 am
little aishi chan
_Knox Wolf_

Thanks for replying, he has his profile public so from time to time when I remember I look at it and he has been up posting updates and such. Thanks for the advice though, it would be better just to leave him alone.

hope youre okay!! heart  

Curious Cathryn

O.G. Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers