Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[PRP]From each brave eye shall sprout a tree (Eishe/Shaheen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:53 pm
Eisheth still felt pity she lacked her favourite Firefly poison during Hunters invasion, but now that she returned from a brief trip to the Reserve to collect some necessary potions, a couple of minipets to experiment with, and other stuff, the alchemist seemed to have everything she might need. Eisheth was a bit tired after spending roughly a couple of hours cleaning the mess in Experiment room after some lowly alchemists (who could be so careless with the vials? Faiyum? but such a carelessness! it doesn't look like him...), however at least now everything was organised properly: potion vials were ordered by types, crops were getting enough water, minipets were fed and sitting calmly in their cages. Good work! The horseman decided to entertain herself and take a quick walk towards Colosseum recollecting the episodes of Hunters attack.

Seussi
Let's have them walk / talk a bit, they will need to find a mirror and roll the setting later XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am
Shaheen was doing her usual thing, wandering around aimlessly, shirking any duties she might have had on the reserve, preferring instead to take a small break to inspect the newly renovated lair. She could always get back to work later, really. Her head was cocked just slightly to one side, however, and her gaze sometimes seeming to go distant and unfocused. Then, she would shake her head slightly, a small frown creasing her features before she was moving on again, her stride a little longer then before. Like she if she moved faster she could escape the voices that forever plagued her, or the other troubling thoughts that were forever on her mind.

And so she found herself meandering towards the Colosseum at about the same time as Eiseth, the other horsewoman's appearance catching her eye. She narrowed eyes at her for a time, trying to remember where she had seen her before. Oh yes, this was the woman of famine, the one who had been so cozy with a student and had asked her about her relationship with Shik.

Before she could stop herself, a smirk was already playing on her lips. "Hello, Eiseth was it?" She took a few striding steps towards the other horsewoman. "No cute little girls to keep you company today, I see. How is your little student fairing?" Her words held a bit of a biting edge to them, almost insulting really. She didn't actually give a pile of horse's manure about Mei or any of the other students except as a sort of test for herself to see if she could actually train them and make them useful.

Santime
And now I have computer access again so I can tag more often~

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 pm
That was unexpected: Eisheth recognized the War horseman lady she had seen during the performance at Colosseum.

Arrogant, cocky, self-centered: that was Shaheen. Eisheth immediately felt enraged, and was ready to reply with something rude, but as she turned to horselady's voice, and did cast a glimpse over intruder, she could not help admitting Shaheen was quite beautiful. Not her taste exactly, but she looked fierce, free and elegant at the same time. Well, yes, she was cocky and self-centered, but weren't those the natural traits of any horseman? They were all the same, and that was their nature, so that would be stupid to get all worked out about it.

"You're wrong", she sent Shaheen an innocent smile. "True, I prefer little girls, but you're cute enough to keep me a company. But I see no massive brutal males to entertain you, as well, so guess we both don't have much choice", the alchemist grinned.

Seussi
Don't worry, take your time smile I'm quite busy at work, so I can be very slow, too, but we're in no rush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 pm
Something said. Not good.

Even on her best days, Shaheen could sometimes be described as 'a little slow'. Sometimes things people said just went right over her head. Sometimes she needed a moment to think about it before she could properly reply. But there was one thing the war chieftain did know, and knew it well. Insults. She had enough experience with dealing them out to know when she was getting them thrown back at her.

And Shaheen had just found herself a new opponent. How delightful.

"Hrm yes, I suppose it would be a nice change for you to be in the company of somebody a little more fully developed." She shot back, one eyebrow raising to go with the smirk still plastered across her face, arms crossing over her more then ample chest as though to emphasize what she meant. The horsewoman had just called her cute, but that part didn't even really register. If the famine woman was trying to make her uncomfortable or ill at ease by flirting with her, it wasn't going to work.

Though hinting towards her.....relationship, if that's what it could even be called, with Shik, would just get get Shaheens feathers rustled and her temper flaring. But in the end, she opted for just playing along for the moment, uncrossing her arm and lifting one hand to inspect her fingernails, which were, of course, dirty.

"Better a massive, brutal, male then a pitiful, weak, student." Her lips quirked up further, a mischievous glint in her eyes. She could do this aalllll day, Eiseth. She thrived on creating tension and friction, which could later lead to chaos and discord. That was how wars got started!

Santime
Don't let Shaheen's magical boob power trick you into thinking she's beautiful~

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm
Eisheth wasn't a fan of long conversations, though she already decided she likes Shaheen: the horseman probably had a nice sense of humor, which was a good addition to her body shapes. May be she would play with her a bit. May be. Besides... her body shapes. They were really quite intriguing.

"One needs smb strong and mature only if they feel weak and little themselves, I have to admit", Eisheth smiled with her eyes, as her lips were hidden by the kerchief, but she was interested in Shaheen catching this smile. "On the other hand, one desires smb little and weak, if they feel ready to protect and manifest their power. Didn't they teach it on War island? Probably they do, since you're placing a smoldering piece of coal here hoping to start a big fire, like one starts a war. But you're going to run out of arguments soon; you would lack them, and that's how the Famine always starts."

By the corner of her eye Eisheth noticed something unusual, something bright and vivid was lying not far from them, something that shouldn't be there... was it just a trick of her mind, or the alchemist almost felt somebody's presence here? Could it be one of the hunters' things one of the accidentally dropped? No... the place was cleaned a lot since the invasion.

Seussi
Lol, sorry for the clumsy metaphor: but the idea was so good, I got tempted biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:01 am
Seussi
....and TAGS LOL heart

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff