Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [3]~ Art pictures ~
OFFERING 50K TO WHOEVER CAN DRAW THIS FOR ME

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:58 am
Ok, so I'm trying to design an outfit for an RP character of mine. I did a basic rough sketch of it, here.
(password is karakh )
If you're willing to do it, PM me and I'll give you the official details of the design.
If you're willing to do the drawing, or can do it, digitally, I will offer you 75k instead of 50k. (unless, you are *ahem* willing to go for a lower price sweatdrop ).

ALSO~~

I'm offering 20k to whoever can help me draw out my Keyblade design.

Side note - if I publish this on tumblr or deviantart, you will be credited.

So if you're interested, PM me and we shall discuss details.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 am
It's hard to see what you want exacly from those pics neutral is it your avatar or what?  

IIiGabyII

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 am
IIiGabyII
It's hard to see what you want exacly from those pics neutral is it your avatar or what?

As I said, it's just a basic rough sketch/outline type thing. Meaning, no color or little details.
And, also as I said, we will discuss said details and others via PM-ing.
And no, it's not my avi. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
IIiGabyII

As I said, it's just a basic rough sketch/outline type thing. Meaning, no color or little details.

Even thought it's a sketch it's not clear enough to understand what is there exacly, it's to dark and blury. No offence it's only my opinion.  

IIiGabyII

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:04 pm
I"m good at character designing. I wish I had access to gaia whenever in the day to do avatar arts and requests. Unless your willing to be patient I could do this job easily. 3nodding Btw, I like your character design heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm
IIiGabyII
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
IIiGabyII

Even thought it's a sketch it's not clear enough to understand what is there exacly, it's to dark and blury. No offence it's only my opinion.

*sigh* Alright, I'll get to taking better pictures then..  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm
Hari Quiet Soul
I"m good at character designing. I wish I had access to gaia whenever in the day to do avatar arts and requests. Unless your willing to be patient I could do this job easily. 3nodding Btw, I like your character design heart

I could be patient, though to have this done by the end of next month would be good (considering my friend and I will start out Kingdom Hearts RP as soon as I finish the second game).
And I love character designing, too. And thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
Ok, so I'm trying to design an outfit for an RP character of mine. I did a basic rough sketch of it, here.
(password is karakh )
If you're willing to do it, PM me and I'll give you the official details of the design.
If you're willing to do the drawing, or can do it, digitally, I will offer you 75k instead of 50k. (unless, you are *ahem* willing to go for a lower price sweatdrop ).

ALSO~~

I'll do it. I have a tablet and can do it digitally. PM me with what you want as your PM is set to
friends only.  

Scarletgreen

Dapper Fatcat

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:28 pm
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
Hari Quiet Soul

I could be patient, though to have this done by the end of next month would be good (considering my friend and I will start out Kingdom Hearts RP as soon as I finish the second game).

I can do it in 3 hours flat  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 pm
Hari Quiet Soul
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
Hari Quiet Soul

I can do it in 3 hours flat

I can do your character in less than 3 days. I sure it'll be done by the end of the week and if you accept me to do the job, I promise to keep you posted on the progress every day or every 3 hours. 3nodding Check out my signature if you like my digital avatar art or avatar smile  

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Scarletgreen
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
(password is karakh )

ALSO~~

I'll do it. I have a tablet and can do it digitally. PM me with what you want as your PM is set to
friends only.

Alright, I'll have to see some of your work first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:02 pm
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
Scarletgreen
Twilit Shadow Wolf Demon
(password is karakh )

ALSO~~

friends only.

Alright, I'll have to see some of your work first.

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x][x]

Some of this stuff is pretty old. It's in order from newest to oldest. However, all of these are freebies. I can't seem to find any of the paid commissions I actually did for some reason...but nonetheless, most of these are done in the atypical chibi style I usually do. Although for paid I would put a lot more effort into it and do a more serious style, and overtone.

Scarletgreen

Dapper Fatcat

Hari Quiet Soul

8,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:28 pm
here is my chibi/doodle style.

http://wandering-soul-94.deviantart.com/art/1st-Day-of-School-321367093

I heart my tablet heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 pm
Here are some avatar or character arts I do. Most are in pencil. and color pencil. It gets older as you go down the list
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image