Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] Not what I expected.. [ Bix vs Mei ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-24)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 pm
"I'll stick with my tried and true method I guess." Bix circled Mei cautiously and began to quickly draw arrows. They formed in his fingers, no quiver needed, and while no arrow hurt very much, he was fast with them and had embedded almost a dozen sizzling pinions into her before he paused.

His bow almost sprang to life with every hit and by the time he was finished the red gems were glowing and pulsing, each having a rune shining deep within it's depths. Bix could hear Mina's hissing in his mind as it rose to a crescendo but he didn't want to unleash his charge if his opponent cound't handle it. So far the ghoul wasn't much of a fight..

HP: 56/60
Dmg: 11
Charge: 3/3

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm
Mei chocked down a few curses, trying to focus on keeping her fear stable for the moment. What the hell was wrong with her all of a sudden? Normally she was okay in battle, but right now..between this hunter and Gale--was this their true strength?

Not bothering to stand, Mei waited until he drew a little closer before kicking at his leg. It was nothing as powerful as the attacks he just pulled off, but it was all she could manage until he fear was a little more stable.

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
----------------------------------
HP: 17/50 HOLY CRAP BIX xD
TARGET: Bix
DAMAGE: 2 ( LIKE A PRO!)
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-24)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:53 pm
Bix hopped on the leg she kicked. "Jeez.. leg kicking? Really?"

He hopped back again. As an archer he was used to doing a lot of bouncing, dodging and running away.

Another quick volley of arrows hit her, this time focused on that bum leg of hers. "I think you should yeild.." Just a suggestion. He didn't sound smug or patronizing, it was a simple fact. "I don't wanna be that guy." Obliterating for no reason.

"If you dissipate we can't have our Q&A.." He flashed her a grin.

HP: 54/60
Dmg: 7
Charge: 3/3

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 10 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 3, 1 Total: 21 (10-40)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm
Managing a small grin, the ghoul shrugged. "Its still a form of attack.." Even if it was a childish one at that.

Letting out another cry, Mei clutched her leg again, attempting to summon her fear healing. Unfortunately for her, this just wasn't her day for combat. The pain was a little too much for her, that it was making it extremely difficult to concentrate. It was quite possible it was because, normally, she would have time to ease into the pain--this was all at once, making things a lot more complicated. If she had more time to concentrate, she would likely be fine, but..she didn't have the time in this battle. She would be dissipated before that happened.

Giving up on her healing, Mei rested her head back against the floor. "Alright..you win. Ask me anything you want."

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 10/50
TARGET: Bix
DAMAGE: Failed at healing! LIKE A BOSS!
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:09 am
Bix relaxed with his win and lowered the bow. He approached Mei and offered her a gloved hand. Yes, he was helping her up.

"Well hmm.." Bix scratched his head after a moment. "Okay.. is the school really working with the horsemen? They are pretty radical.. are they training you guys to be killers over there?" Bix's brow wrinkled. "Their lair was full of students."

If the school itself was allied with the horsemen than that was bad news. If the horsemen were an outside influence, that was a whole different matter. Of course this ghoul may not even know the answer but he had to ask anyway.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 pm
Hesitantly, she reached out and took his hand, accepting his assistance up. Jack..she felt like death right now though. Her fear healing better do its job later.

At his question, Mei didn't even look all that surprised that he asked it. It was to be expected really. "No..the school is not working with the horsemen. From what I heard, they had given students a choice to join them. Yes, many chose to side with them, to be initiated. But there are many who also turned it down as well. Not all of us trust the horsemen, you know. If your asking me what it is they do in their lair, then I don't know. They tend to keep to themselves."

She was curious as to what they were up to as well. But the only way she would be likely to find out, was if she offered her alliance with Madea. That wasn't going to happen. "Anything else?"

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Bix's bow disappeared in a flash of light and he listened to what she had to say. Seemed like the horsemen were for those of a more brutal nature, or those who wanted to be. Did Bix have any more questions? Hmmm..

"What's your name?" He grinned. He seemed harmless enough but then again, he was a hunter with a fancy coat. He couldn't be totally innocent could he?

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 pm
Mei didn't say anything as the desummoned his weapon, but she did feel a little more at ease with it gone. Blinking a few times, she gave him a funny look. Out of all the questions he could be asking, he was asking her one like this..? Shrugging it off, she answered. "Mei."

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm
"Nice to meet you Mei." Bix rubbed his hand over his still newly shorn hair. He preferred the nice guy approach to dealing with Amity students if he could. Thankfully after all this time he had no illusions about where they all stood. They weren't friends and they couldn't be friends but to him it was easier to be nice and usually you could get farther that way, shake up their morals a bit.

"And just cause I'm a nice guy.. you can ask me things too if you want. Even if I did win." Bix smirked. "But.. because I won, if I don't want to answer... I won't. How's that sound to you?"

With the fight done, he drifted to another case of weapons to poke at some sort of old timey looking pistol.

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 8 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 27 (8-32)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm
Nice to meet her..? Very odd hunter indeed. "You as well, I think..?" These white coats were just full of surprises as of late. But, she would rather this, then what she had encountered with previous hunters. Normally, they weren't willing to be sociable. This boil, on the other hand..he was quite different.

"Really..?" Cocking her head to the side she winced a little before attempting to focus her fear on healing herself again. Thankfully, it came a little easier than it had before. With the worst of her injuries healed, she thought over some questions to ask him. "Alright then." Watching as he moved over to examine the pistols, the doll leaned back against the wall.

"I would ask your name, but I think I already heard it before, Sir Bix. So..is it true what has been happening to the humans? Caelius had shown us pictures of many dead humans..I want to know what all has been happening."

(( Healed for IC reasons :U ))

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:18 am
"Sir..? OH!" Bix turned red, flushing in slight embarassment. She'd seen him fooling around with the weapons. He should probably act more professional on the job.

Really.

Bix tried to open the gun cabinet but when he jiggled the handle it crumbled in his hand as if it were a thousand years old. The glass cabinet refused to open. With a frown he abandoned it. He turned to face Mei as she asked him what was true. He wasn't sure what pictures Caelius showed them but he'd seen bodies with his eyes.

"Well I know humans are dying. A lot of hunters too. Mostly because of horsemen... at least in my experience." His face darkened a bit at mention of the horsemen. They were no joke and they kidnapped and tortured his friends. They killed other unmercilessly and from what he learned they'd done it in the past too. "This isn't the only time they've done this either. That's really all I know. Seems to be their thing... to kill and maim and torture."

LividPeas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:23 pm
It was apparent from his reaction, that Bix hadn't expected anyone to see him when he was posing like that in front of the mirror. Unfortunately for him, she had. In any case, she wasn't going to speak of it further. If she were still a freshmen, she probably would have mocked him until the sun came up, and it rarely did.

Locating a table close by, she casually wiped the dust from the surface before taking a seat on top of it. Listening without interrupting, she merely nodded here and there as he spoke. From what it looked like in those pictures she had seen, the humans were butchered. Though she had never seen the horsemen do these things personally, she had a sickening feeling that the hunters were not lying of what they said.

"I'm sorry."

iloveyouDIE

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items