Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ HH 1 v 1 ] Medic vs Medic ( Ryan vs Mei ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm
Honestly, she had no idea what the boil was on about. Maybe it was the effects of this place or something? But why wasn't she hearing anything? Or were all humans just this weird? She knew they called those weapons they carried 'partners' but was that what he was really hearing? Weird..

"Well, then I can't help you. I can only heal so many things you know. Talking voices in your head isn't one of them." She shrugged, looking past him. Maybe.. maybe she could just walk past him now? He was a bit dazed after that attack, after all..

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
----------------------------------
HP: 27/50
TARGET: Ryan
DAMAGE: 0
FEAR ABILITY: Medic / Medic + / Medic Advanced

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:55 pm
Ryan made an exasperated sound and smacked his palm against his forehead and immediately regretted it. When was he going to remember that hitting himself with gauntlets hurt?

"You're missing my point! Its not a matter of curing, its a matter of distracting..."

Unfortunately, she was going to have to do a little more than simply walking, because there was no way he was going to let her leave him to the mercy of Locke. Because he slammed into her before she could even make up her mind with brute force.

Stats:

User Image

Name: Ryan O'Conner
HP: 30/50
Target: Mei
Damage: 5
FEAR Strength: 100%
Insanity Strength: 0%
Items: None
RP Blurb: Looks like this.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:37 pm
"And how exactly is that my problem? This is obviously something you have to deal with. Don't drag me into it! Has the voice stopped at all with my presence? My guess is no."

She was about to walk past him, when he had the bright idea of slamming into her. This resulted in the doll falling over with a loud thud as her body collided with the floor once again. "What the hell!? Your starting to piss me off, boil!"

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 22/50
DAMAGE: 0

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:46 pm
"It isn't." He admitted. "You just happen to the distraction that I was hoping for and... you kind of walked into it... no offense." He added weakly. "Trust me. If you had someone as annoying as Locke talking in your head 24-7," he spoke as though she knew the carbuncle. "you would want something to distract him too." It was a wonder he hadn't gone insane yet. Though he was sure the carbuncle knew when to back down when Ryan was reaching his limit of tolerance. Before he reached that however... God help him.

He jumped nimbly back, before striking her again, not even giving her the time to get up.

"Well, I did say its my job to defeat you here." That was the truth. Why else would he come to the haunted house?

Stats:

User Image

HP: 30/50
Damage: 7

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 pm
She was a distraction now? How flattering.. Grumbling to herself, she gave the boil a stern look, ready to box his ears. "I don't take kindly to being used for something as a mere distraction from a voice in your head, no offense." She glared, hissing a little from the cut left by the hunter's gauntlets.

"Your job, right." Fine, okay, whatever. She had had it with this kid. Ducking in close, she clenched her fist tight, slamming it hard into the boils gut.

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 15/50
DAMAGE: 13

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:02 pm
She made it sound worse than it was... "I meant it as a compliment really." Or he sort of did. But really, she had no idea about how bad Locke could be when he was bored. He needed constant entertainment and the only time he managed to shut his trap and behave, was during a battle.

:Hahah! She thinks you're some sort of loony!:

Or most of the time anyways...

Her fist connected, hitting harder than he would have expected from a girl. But then again, she was a creature from Halloween. That and girls were pretty freaky when they were angry. Either way, thanks to her attack, he only just barely scrapped the tip of his claw across her collar bone.

Stats:

User Image

HP: 17/50
Damage: 1

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:07 pm
He meant it as a compliment? How was that supposed to be a compliment? Were all humans as weird as this boil? Or was it just hunters? Snorting, she rolled her eye, moving to dodge the worst of his attack. Getting away with only a small cut on the collar bone, she aimed a kick for his shin.

"I think you're the first hunter I've seen using claws for a weapon. Normally, you'd think to see that kind of weapon on a ghoul.." she mused, giving him a quick look over. Oh yeah. She went there.

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 14/50
DAMAGE: 3

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:15 am
:HEY! I am not a ghoul's weapon! What is she even getting at?:

Unfortunately for Locke, Ryan had no words to comfort him. Her remark had hit the moon trainee harder than her attack. It hadn't been the first time someone had made that sort of comment about his weapon. Nor would it be the last. But unfortunately for Mei, since he was already in a somewhat sour mood, he wasn't going to take it lightly. Not this time.

With a snarl, he lunged at the broken doll. Only this time, he attacked in a series of strikes and kicks, however, quick enough that it seemed as though it were a single attack.

Stats:

User Image

HP: 14/50
Damage: 13

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am
Gritting her teeth from the overpowering attack, Mei considered her options carefully. She could heal now, and prolong the battle for a longer time, but he too appeared to have some healing properties, judging from his arm band. Or, she could just let this battle end, and hurry on back to Halloween like she wanted in the first place. The only issue to this, was that the hunter would succeed in his whole idea to take her out himself.

Furrowing her brow, she managed to take a step toward him one final time, punching him square in the jaw. "You're lucky I'm not healing myself, boil.. otherwise, we could have been at this all night." She spat, waiting for him to make the final move.

Stats:

User ImageSTATS
Year 3 Student
HP: 1/50
DAMAGE: 4

OnionGrump rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:45 pm
Ryan took the punch to the jaw, responding with one of his own. He could tell she was talking the easy way out by not healing, but she had probably clued into the fact that he was capable of healing himself as well. Which meant, if she healed, she would be stuck here a great deal longer.

Oh well, either way, he didn't care. By taking her out, here and now, meant that he got rid of her, as was expected of a hunter. Not to mention his shift would end and he could find something else to distract the carbuncle until he grew bored of himself.

"Sorry." He gave the ghoul a somewhat apologetic look and delivered the final blow.

Stats:

User Image

HP: 10/50
Damage: 4

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash