Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Red needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 am
Okay so in my school I am what is known as an unpopular dork. Now, I used to never have the attention of boys, but recently I have had a lot of attention.. I.e. being called sexy, beautiful etc. Now compliments are great, but two of my friends are currently trying to "win my affection" and i don't know how to tell them I am not interested, because I am smitten with another.

I need your help girls. Firstly, how to let these boys down easily, and how to make some stop with... inappropriate comments (I have said stop)

Any advice helps emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 am
Yeesh.

That can be a bit of an awkward position. There are two different ways to handle this, be nice and sugar-coat it or very, very blunt.

As to your friends whom you don't feel affections towards and letting them down easily...
Tell them that you don't like them like that, tell them what you're afraid might happen for telling them this (I.e. Losing their friendship) and how much they mean to you.
Can't guarantee they'll be happy at the end of that convo, but try to cheer them up afterwards, try to act like nothing happened to
avoid awkward contact. Even if they still seem upset.

As to the inappropriate comments.
There's about no way to sugar coat this, meaning no way to be nice about telling people to stop. You can try again, firmly and loudly demand they stop.
So it's not to look like you're asking to stop. If that fails, you'll have to be a little mean about it.

I.e.
Boy: "Nice ***, why don't you come on over here and lemme get another look."
You: "The only reason I'd come over there is to knock the **** out of you, dillweed. Back the **** off."

If you're not one for cussing, replace the words with something different.
Either way, say it loud and firm.

If they continue to harass you, the best thing to do it just go to the office or a
teacher and tell them what's going on.

Fuit Gummy

Sweet Gaian

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas