Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:22 pm
Random Nobody 13

User Image

A chilling wind passed through the forest that night, its breath disturbing the deep black locks of the female were's hair, her mind having distanced itself from the rest of the world as she sat in a meditative state.

It had been a long and tiring week, to say the least, so it was nice to find sometime to herself... time to let the wild speak to her, ears tuned to the voices of the wind itself. Yet, though she enjoyed the solitude, something felt as if it were missing in her life.

And with this thought crossing her, an irritated twitch of the brow was given. "Ugh... and there goes that..." She growled in annoyance, slowly rising to her feet even as the wind rustled the leaves of the trees. Perhaps it was time to return to the rest of the tribe? No. Not right now. Not in the state of mind she was in, paw flipping her hair over shoulder as she headed off into the darkness....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm
Naru_Uchiha007

User Image

Aqua blue eyes slowly opened as white ears quirked to catch the slightest sound, Lilyana was on the hunt. A vaguely familiar scent had crossed into her territory several times over the past few days, and she wanted to know who and why. The white furred werewolf loped through the forest, long stride eating up the distance. Her nose guided her, the full moon shining bright, and the crisp breeze whisking her scent away from her prey.

Before long, she noticed the scent was stronger, and her senses sharpened. Readying herself for a fight, her fur bristled up and she took a deep breath before moving into position to see who was disturbing her things.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:12 pm
It was true. Peisinoe had strayed into Liyana's territory more than once this week... but she knew that, the scent of the other female being strong within this part of the woods. Perhaps this is what brought her here? That, or she was the type of female that really enjoyed irking the others within her pack. Whatever the answer to this question was, she wasn't going to express it outwardly.

"You know it is ill to stalk that of your own kind, do you not?" Peisinoe called out to the other werewolf, her face retaining a rather stern demeanor for the moment... every fiber of her being keeping her composed, suppressing the urge to smirk.

One thing was certain. She was glad that it was another female that had been tailing her and not one of the males... though, it wasn't like she couldn't handle herself against them. She didn't see the point in wasting effort on the weaker gender. "Unless, of course, your intent was to show a sister just how strong you are... perhaps even impress her, hmmm?"

Was that a challenge? Or could Peisinoe just be messing with Liyana for the time being?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 pm
Naru_Uchiha007

"Don't you know it's rude to cross into someone else's territory without acknowledging them," Lilyana replied smoothly. Fur flattening slightly, she stepped further out into the moonlight. Her off-white fur glowing, blonde hair rustling back in the wind. Blue eyes gazed at the other were, slight smirk adorning her lips. Taking long smooth strides towards her, she looked the female up and down. With her coloring, she easily blended into the darkness, where Lilyana stood out.

Taking a deep breath, she realized why the scent was so familiar, this were was a pack member. "Unless, you were hoping I'd end up tracking you down," Lilyana said, smirk growing wider. Interest flashed in her eyes, though she didn't drop her guard.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm
Random Nobody 13

Peisinoe let her smirk grow wider, arms crossing over that taut belly of her's, eyes settling closed for a moment as she pondered Liyana's words. "Being a sister, I would hope that you'd have been able to track me down... as for trespassing in your territory..."

She gave an elegant, or what would be considered elegant in the eyes of a wolf, spin on her heel. "I would rather trespass into the territory of another female than male's.... Males tend to be predictable, so there is little interest in them." Her smirk never faded, paws treading lightly across the forest floor. "So, tell me sister... are you a strong female?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:24 pm
Naru_Uchiha007

A sharp short laugh rang through the air at the mere mention of males. Lilyana gave a rather lopsided grin as she responded. "Agreed, sister. Males surely are the weaker half of our race, so easy to manipulate and control. We, the females, are stronger, much stronger than them," the sound of pride was plain in her tone. Silently following a short distance behind the other female, Lilyana took her time to observe her pack mate. "What female isn't strong would be a better question to ask. Am I stronger than most? Well, you shall have to see, won't you?" Lilyana replied, amusement still in her voice.

Taking a few quick strides, Lilyana stood inches from the other were. Eyes glittering, she dared to raise her hand and run her fingers through the other's hair. "The question is, are you strong enough?" her voice lowered to a whisper.

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 pm
Random Nobody 13

"They do have their uses from time to time... but yes, sister. They are the easiest among us to manipulate." The were remarked in response to Lilyana's words, a moment taken to examine her claws before lashing them out and across the trunk of tree... almost as if testing their sharpness; the tips doing a fine job of rending bits of bark clean off it. "You know, sister, that there is only one way to test the mantle of your words...."

Her speech paused for a moment, a quick and graceful turn being given on the ball of her foot; that silken hair cascading down her back once more as a smirk graced her lips. "Oh? Do you desire to test our strengths against one another to see whom is the strongest?" Those arms came to settle across her belly once more, smirk never fading as tranquil blue eyes meet with Lilyana's own.

There was something about this albino female that intrigued Peisinoe..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:49 pm
Naru_Uchiha007

Claws flexing as Lilyana watched her pack mate scathe the bark easily from a nearby tree. The sharp scent of the sap filled her nostrils, her eyes dilating as a cloud passed over the moon. Coming from the darkness, Lilyana's voice took on an almost taunting tone. "If I'd wished to test my strength against yours, you wouldn't have noticed me coming." Indeed, Lilyana had abandoned stealth for speed when she had begun tracking the female, quite pleased to find she was a pack mate. The female had matched her wit for wit, if she was as strong as she seemed, she'd be perfect for a mate.

"Tell me, sister, have you someplace to call your own?" Lilyana's fur gleamed as the moon peered from behind the shadows, blue eyes watching the others' every movement. Calmly she leaned against a nearby pine, the scent easily combing with her own.

((Oh, I hadn't realized how long it's been. sweatdrop Sorry.))  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items