Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Pokemon: Infection

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think about this Rp idea?
  It's Awesome I wish someone had done this before!
  It's an interesting idea at least ^_^'
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachie

Fashionable Shopper

5,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:44 pm
Rules
And yes I'm posting the rules first,
1. Follor Gaia Tos rules
2. Don't kill other players without permission
3. Cursing is allowed but in moderation, limit 6 curse words in one post
4. Please be literate, this means as few one liners as possible, and be discriptive, at least partically anyways
5. Please use full words, reframe from using text talk or initials
6. Being Graphic in the roleplay is something I approve of but please do keep it in reason, we don't want people litterally tossing there cookies at their pc's now do we?
7. Follow the leads of the Mods of this Rp, Aka Me, Mizukie_Hibachie and My soon to join the guild friend, Shinu Eru. This team of mods may change so be sure to keep an eye for new mod's
8. Please use images and come kind of color text whenever you post, you don't have to fansy by anymeans but a little something would be nice. I understand those using Iphones and what not to post with just let me know if that is what is happening
9. Keep an eye ot for new rules that maybe added later on,
10. Enjoy the roleplay, and please keep Gaian drama to a limit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Welcome to the world of Pokemon! Well, what remains of it that is. We are at war with a creeping plague, a lethal infection that mutates and takes over everything it touched. A parasitic creature that is spreading faster than we can fight it, infecting human and Pokemon alike. We are not certain where the parasite came from, we only know it is lethal, and it is coming for us. For a time we knew not what this parasite truly did, we only saw those that were living, if it can be called that, with it in them. They were consumed by an endless hunger, devouring anything with a mindless ferocity. Only once we had several of them comatose in the hospital that we discovered what was truly happening. The parasite was spreading throughout the body, devouring the host from the inside out as well as consuming all of the food they ate while infected.

Such a terrifying thing could not be more terrible. Everything we knew was changing, towns and cities becoming fortresses for those uninfected by the parasitic plague. We struggle to survive in the overwhelming onslaught, keeping watch on the borders and doing our best to keep back the tide. We will fight them, using what we have and what we learn to find the source of this disease, and we will get rid of it.  

Disciple Of Larry

Dapper Lunatic

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces