Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Professor Malcolm (Group 10) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm
Area: 0 -> 4 - > 6 - > 10
Number of rolls: 3/8

"I promise," she said with a bit of a smile. Even as her Twin asked for her forgiveness she just giggled a bit, "I do not blame you. It was very difficult for me to resist as well," she said simply and then lead the way onward which soon found them in a small cave.

A cave that seemed seemingly without end, "Oh dear....I think we might be lost?"

Quote:
10. A small cave that seemed to go on, and on, and on... Move on.

Enoh Love rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:15 pm
"We will have to, then. When we get home." As silly as she felt, she certainly did want to do it again. She allowed her sister to lead.

"Well, I know we are not going in circles." Needle smiled, looking down at her feet, which were still dripping with ink; the path before them was free and clear of any ink drops. At least there was a small amount of good news for her heavy distraction in the puddle earlier.

"Ah, it is getting lighter here!" She commented, until the cave seemed to end, and a shape seemed to become clearer and clearer. However, since she didn't know Malcolm very well, she couldn't quite be convinced that it was him.

"Oh, Hello." She greeted anyway, head tilting to the side.

Area: 0 -> 4 - > 6 - > 10 ->
Number of rolls: 4/8

Dragain
13.You see a vague shape that resembles Professor Malcolm; it looks like he had been waiting for you.

Enoh Love
Crew

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:38 pm
"We will," she agreed with a small delighted sound.

When Needle pointed out that they weren't going in circles she couldn't help but agree. Letting her twin play in the ink was probably the best thing to happen to them even if it sidetracked them for a brief moment.

Lattice walked along with her Twin and when it was mentioned it was getting lighter and a figure was soon nearby she just stood near her Twin with a bit of a smile, "Hello," she also greeted.

Dragain
idk. ILU~.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 pm
Enoh Love
Student Name: Needle

Pales
Student Name: Lattice

"Hello," Malcolm greeted in return, walking towards the two of them. One after the other, he took one of their hands, and pressed a small object onto their palm, pushing their fingers to close on it, "Congratulations, Knobs. This pin is the proof that you had passed this exam."

User Image

He paused briefly.

"The exit is that way," He awkwardly gestured to his right.

[OOC:
-> Link to this post to show that you had been promoted to Y2 if you wish to post for art! Grats again everyone! : DD ]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:23 am
Needle felt the item, and briefly held it up to see it; even before that she knew what it was, and what it meant. Suddenly the truth hit her, and everything came crashing with absolutel joy; They were Knobs now! They passed! They actually passed! Eeeee! Her joy was so great she even tried to hug the Professor.

"Th-Thank you!" Needle stammered out, wiggling.

Dragain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 pm
Malcolm just stood perfectly still.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items