Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I want to see her....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:15 pm
So like I fell head ova heals for mi friend, I'm call her Jazz, but like shes supa nice, fun, weird, like me, and supa likeable. I reeallllyy like her. But like i doubt she'll even feel anything towards me then just friends. She's mi wifey wink but like not dating like that. But I want to date her and hug her. But i'm afraid she'll deny my feelings and avoid me TvT

But then there is my tendency to like not go out with my friends, because if they know how I am i'm afraid they don't want to be my friends anymore. and it hurts. If I can't atleast see her or hear her voice i feel like i'm going to explode!!!! What should I do ;^; cat_crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 pm
Look if they are really your friends they will be able to accept you for who you are.

As for Jazz, just be careful. If she's not a lesbian or whatever then she will find it odd that you like her. If she says she doesn't feel that way towards you then maybe that's just how it is. I had the same thing with a friend I liked.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 am
Maybe the real issue is that you're letting your emotions run away with you- it's fine to have deep feelings for people, but if they're not equal then they can make people feel uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:37 am
Esiris

I mean i try to hide it around her, I just wanna burst out an dtell her so bad before our summer is ova, then i might not see her again. And i think i might regret it sad  

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:56 am
rhythmic_Nightmare
Esiris

I mean i try to hide it around her, I just wanna burst out an dtell her so bad before our summer is ova, then i might not see her again. And i think i might regret it sad
I guess to me there is a difference between love and infatuation- love exists in relationships: it's formed when two people care enough about each other to build a deep connection.

Infatuation exists in one person- infatuation can become love, but it feels really intense because we can cycle through the thoughts and feelngs like charging a generator- it doesn't make it love.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 am
Esiris
rhythmic_Nightmare
Esiris

OHHH okay i get it  

rhythmic_Nightmare

Romantic Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance