Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] When I Come Around (Levi/Mei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm
It was another day in the gym. Levi sat at the sidelines, winding a band of gauze around her wrist, wrinkling her nose in slight distaste. It was the easiest fix for what she wanted to do so she could go on with training. There was more to be done as far as her training went. Noland's lessons of evading and Invictus' lessons of swift and silent attack both constantly had to be melded somehow with her own brand of rough combat. It was the usual task of becoming a better and more efficient opponent. Given her recent state of mind, what was usual had become more of a trial. Not that it hadn't been for some of her peers; they had to move along.

Levi's tail flickered at its end near the doorway of the gym, idly sweeping in a continuously even fashion towards and away from the opening. It was sometimes visible through the entrance and sometimes not.

Peek-a-boo tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:15 pm
With most of her work done and set aside, Mei made her way towards the gym. Lately, she had found that beating a few practice dummies senseless or even versing someone in a spar was a wonderful stress reliever. With no scheduled spars with anyone, Mei figured she would just figure something else out for today. Running laps crossed her mind once already, or even playing some casket ball by herself. Whatever, she would figure something out.

Approaching the gym, she paused when something in the doorway caught her attention. It was white and fluffy, and kept disappearing and reappearing. Moving in to investigate, she found that it was a tail..a very long tail. She had only seen one ghoul in the school with a tail this long--Levi.

A small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she reached down to scoop the tail up into her arms. Something she used to do with Natalia's tail a lot. Stroking the fur lightly, she glanced about the gym until she finally located Tatzelwurm.

"Hey, Levi."

nekoluch

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:12 pm
Her fingers wound the ends of the gauze, trying to tie them together as best as she could. Levi's brows knit as her total focus was placed on the bits of fabric band between her digits, unaware that her tail was any sort of distraction to those that might have been entering. Nothing could have jolted the ghoul more than the pleasant touch against her tail all of a sudden, tickling right up her spine in surprise. If there was a slight purr, it came out against her will.

Ah-!

With wide eyes, Levi's head turned in the direction of the sensation's origin, chuckling when she recognized the face of the ghoul who carried her tail. O-oh! Aye, Mei! kekeke~ sure got me in'a start thar!

Scrambling to get onto her feet after a (finally) successful knot was made, Levi briefly wiped her hands on her shorts in an attempt to remove any lingering gauze strings from her fingers. With a toothy grin, the tatzel placed a hand at her hip. Though'I probably shoulda been watchin'a bit more carefully, eh? If that had been an enemy creeping up to take hold of her tail just then, she would have failed at evading it.

Then an idea popped into the ghoul's mind, causing Levi to inquire about Mei's reasons for appearing in the gym. How ya'been? Ya'waitin' fer somebody? Ain't got an'pponent maself today, so ya'll can use tha'gym if ya'want. Maybe she was waiting for Bul? The ghoul could watch them fight or take her leave and find some exercises to do in the woods if need be. he latter was most likely her best bet; Levi felt the need to train hard today. We gotta keep it goin', right? They had to continue fighting the good fight and holding their own, but was Mei a fighty ghoul? Or just here to observe, perhaps?

LividPeas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm
Mei's smile grew a little when the ghoul finally spotted her. Not letting go of her tail any time soon, she moved over to join her. "Heh heh, sorry. Habit of mine. I see a tail, and I just have to pet it." It would be a crime on her part, if she didn't pet her tail! It was possibly the longest tail she had ever seen in her life. It was amazing Levi kept it so soft. "Well, it looked like you were busy, so.." She shrugged.

"I've been alright. Definitely better then I had a week or so ago." In all honesty, she was trying to just push it all to the back of her mind for now. There was no use moping about, especially when she could be putting that time to use. "Nope. Just came here to waste some time, really." She nodded as she continued. "Definitely. Say..if you have no opponent, would be up for a spar with me? It would be a lot more fun then throwing a few punches at some practice dummies."

nekoluch

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas