Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Are you sure this will work? (Yaneza-kun and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image "Well, I don't want anything from you, really. I just bought you ice cream. It's in the freezer." Shirou said. Something about her voice seemed like there was something wrong. However, he didn't want to pry too much into his sister's life. It was her own privacy. "Anyway, if you need anything I'll be in the living room." Shirou mentioned before pushing himself off the wall and walking to the couch, turning on the TV and browsing through the channels.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper stopped what she was doing and listened, "Alright then..." was her only answer before she heard him leave and she stood there by the sink for a couple moments before shaking her head and continuing with her bandaging, finally gathering the courage to show her stomach and wrapped it. Putting her heair over her face to cover her black eye and couple other bruises on her face before putting away the kit and walked out of the bathroom and straight into her room. Shutting the door behind her and just playing any music to keep the silence out and left the light on before curling up and fell asleep on top of the covers in a ball. Terrified of both the silence and the dark..... Maybe she wasn't as mature as people thought but hey, she was still her.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image Shirou heard Jasper leave the bathroom and her shutting of her room door. Shirou shut the TV off and went to his room, checked his email, then went over to his own bed and fell asleep. Maybe tomorrow would be better.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper was starting to actually fall asleep soundly when her phone rang and she lazily grabbed it, cracking her eyes open slightly before pressing "End Call" and put it back. Falling right back asleep, not caring at the moment. All she wanted to do was just start over tomorrow.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 pm
((Timeskip?))

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm
((Yes))User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper awoke the next mourning in pain, her stomach and lower abdomen was hurting so much that she just rolled over on her side. But actually she fell off the bed, since she was half-asleep this woke her straight up as she yelled at the top of her lungs from the pain it brought. "Ow!!!!!!!!!!" she yells as she hit the ground, which didn't help since she had hardwood flooring. Now regretting that choice.... Jasper just laid there curling up in pain, not having the energy to get back up in the bed.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image Shirou was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he was awoken by Jasper's yell. He sat up and got off his bed, then walked over to Jasper's room and knocked on her door. "You okay? That was a pretty loud yell." He said. Despite his sleepy appearance he was actually pretty worried on the inside.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper was lying there on the floor when she heard her brother come to her door, being too tired to try and explain so she just gave in. "The door's open....." she answers without getting up.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image Shirou opened the door and found Jasper on the floor. He ran to her and held her gently in his arms, "What happened? Are you alright?" He asked as his panic rose. He tried looking over Jasper's body to see if she had any bad injuries, and he saw some bruises and signs that she tried to cover up her injuries.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper just looked warily up at him, "I just hot into a fight last night..... I'm fine so don't worry about it.." she smiles comfortingly. Which was rare ever since she went rebellious, but she was tired and didn't wish to put up an argument for now and just wanted to sleep without nightmares. Which was always when her and Shirou had that close bond, but that vanished when she went off and became her own person and that's when she started having nightmares. But she'd never confess that to anyone..... it would make her seem weak, and gusts the least thing she wanted right now........
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm
User Image "Oh Jasper... You should've told me... I could have bought some painkillers for you immediately if I knew you were in pain..." Shirou said, holding Jasper in his arms carefully. He didn't like it when he could help anyone, especially his sister. After a bit of processing what was going on, Shirou asked, "What can I do to help right now?"

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper started calming down her breathing as she yawned, "I didn't want you to know and run after him...... I handled it myself...." she says softly. Her eyelids half closing while she was drifting off into sleep. "Stay with me....... until I fall asleep...." she answers while closing her eyes and relaxed into his hold before starting to fall deeper into sleep.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image Shirou was a little taken aback. He didn't expect Jasper to make such a request ever since she started being her own person, but Shirou cared for Jasper too much to refuse. He nodded, then held Jasper comfortably in his arms. "I'll be here when you wake up." He said, reassuring Jasper.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Jasper Kurisaki

Jasper smiles before she actually drifted off into her sleep. Dreaming of a time where she didn't have to fight anymore...

((Timeskip for me towards a couple hours later...))

The minutes Jasper started to awake and saw that she was in someone's arms, at first is when her defended started to kick in until she realized when she was in her brother's arms. At first she was quite confused until she recalled what had happened and just felt too tired to move, so she just laid there staying comfortable.
Yaneza-kun

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out