Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My latest creation! Okay so here is what you need-

Bacon
Red hots
A microwave
A Stove
A pan
Butter
Bread
Paper towels
Paper and glass plates

Okay so here is what you do, get a pan and put it on the shove and turn the stove to med high and put some butter in it. Take one or two red hots and cut them the long way so they split in two and if you want, you can season them anyway you want but I just use salt and pepper. Put them in the pan and let them cook.

Next take one glass plate or any kind of plate that is microve safe, put two layers of paper towels on them and get some bacon! You can leave them as they are or cut them in half which is actually what I do. I take about two or three slices of bacon and cut them in half. So you will have four to six slices.

Put them in the microwave for about eight minutes and go back to the red hots and turn them over. If you haven't cooked red hots all you need to know about them being done is when they get a char on both sides.

The red hots don't cook very long so after you have turned them over to cook on the other side, get paper plates and also layer them with two paper towels. The red hots will then be done or almost done. Add them to the plate and get two slices of bread, depending on how many red hots you have.

Now all you have to do is keep an eye on the bacon, microwave it until it gets crispy and actually you can take them out a little before that because as they are cooling they will continue to cook and thus get crispy like that as well. And also be carful because depending on the plate you use it can be hot so make sure you also have a oven mitten with you.

Put the bacon on the plate and take it to your room or whatever you eat.

Okay so to make your sandwich it is pretty straight forward. take one or two pieces of bacon and put them on the middle of the bread. Then take a red hot and add it on top of the bacon and if you want, you can also add bacon to the top of your red hot too.

Then you pick it up like you would a taco and bite!

It is so freaking good!!!!! And I was just curious about it and tried it yesterday and just had a second helping a few minutes ago! I hope you enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:27 pm
Have to try this anything with bacon tastes delish c:
I had some italian bacon for the fist time O.O new love. emotion_drool emotion_kirakira Had it with pancakes emotion_drool
I'm hungry for it now cx

S0FAKINGCHEESY

Dapper Fatcat

16. ✿ - - - Food, Cooking & Baking

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas