Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Pfft. What an a*****e

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:33 am
Okay, so this is a rant more than anything.

So. I like a friend of mine, right? I have been told I "flirt" with him. Yeah sure. I am friends with his ex-girlfriend, and she was trying to get back with him. I was like "yeah sure, I'll talk to him for you" so I did, but he decided that he wasn't going back to her, and that he would find someone that he doesn't truly know.

So he told me that, then he said: "Listen, if the guy you like is me then understand this: I will not go out with you. I will not. So please, stop liking me that way" so I just replied with a simple, "yeah alright"

He has helped me with my RP character right, and he was going to brain storm another and was wondering if I was interested. I asked after our conversation about me liking him right. He replied "No." I thought, okay thats weird.. Since he is usually up for, sadly I had to go after that, and he usually acts all nice and stuff, but he said "Bye." so I asked if something was wrong, just said "Bye."

Right then. Thanks for that. Was already in a bad mood, but hey -_-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 am
That really sucks, but maybe he thinks he's doing the right thing and trying not to lead you on.

One-sided feelings suck major balls.

*Huggles* Just occupy yourself with something else. You don't need no stinkin' hole.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 am
cєℓєsтιαℓ ғιʀєғℓιєs:
Sorry, that sucks. :l That happened to me a lot growing up. Man, even if you don't like me back, it's cool, I just like being friends, at least.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games