Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 am
User Image

Hi Ladies, I'm not sure on how to say this on Gaia, but I need some help with a guy.. He knows I like him. And he flirts with me, and is like the greatest guy ever. But He has a heart problem, had a heart transplant just a few weeks ago. And tomorrow he is starting work, and going to be taking some classes at a college for something. I hardly see him anyways since it has to be about 1 to 2 am to even see him ONLINE, It's about 11am for him at 2am, and i'm on homeschooling, but going to be going every day here soon.. So I'm curious, What should i do? He likes my friend..but she wants him to like me.. because she doesn't like him.. And I REALLY like this guy...

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:01 am
Here is exactly what I said in the comment....

well first off I also have a heart problem and the thing you dont want to do is stress him or make him over think and get him upset.(make him choose=no no) Stress Can make heart go faster. (sounds dumb but true) as for you liking him just keep trying to get to know him and become friends with him. That is the first step just becoming friends  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:03 am
MiracleRayray2

well first off I also have a heart problem and the thing you dont want to do is stress him or make him over think and get him upset.(make him choose=no no) Stress Can make heart go faster. (sounds dumb but true) as for you liking him just keep trying to get to know him and become friends with him. That is the first step just becoming friends
User Image

What if he blushes, and enjoys teasing me becuase i blush so easily. Will that effect it in any way? I asked him about his heart and he said he's fine. He had a heart transplant, and was having complications.. But thats all he'll tell me..

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:07 am
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2

User Image

What if he blushes, and enjoys teasing me becuase i blush so easily. Will that effect it in any way? I asked him about his heart and he said he's fine. He had a heart transplant, and was having complications.. But thats all he'll tell me..

User Image

Well it takes time to heal. I have had 2 heart related surgery but I have also had my heart worked on where they put me to sleep. I know it takes alot of time to heal. also going back to work? that can be stressful. what kind of heart problem did/does he have? i might know more if i new what he had weather it stressful or not. Blushing though should be ok. smile  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:09 am
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2

User Image

User Image

Well it takes time to heal. I have had 2 heart related surgery but I have also had my heart worked on where they put me to sleep. I know it takes alot of time to heal. also going back to work? that can be stressful. what kind of heart problem did/does he have? i might know more if i new what he had weather it stressful or not. Blushing though should be ok. smile
User Image

Well he's starting working again, and he's going to be going to art classes at a college. I'm not sure what type of heart problem he has. He said it wasn't working most of his life, but now he has a new heart, it's just complications from the surgery

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:17 am
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2

User Image

User Image

User Image

Well he's starting working again, and he's going to be going to art classes at a college. I'm not sure what type of heart problem he has. He said it wasn't working most of his life, but now he has a new heart, it's just complications from the surgery

User Image

yep ok, sounds honestly alot like me. except i dont have a new heart ans i still live with the weak heart that I was born with. complications? yep had those too. the pronounced me dead for a min cause they could not start my heart back up. plus i had a 5 percent chance of living. as for the time zone now that i look closer Michigan,Ohio,Indiana,Wisconsin area, Pacific time to be exact. now that i look closer. just saying. biggrin  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 am
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

yep ok, sounds honestly alot like me. except i dont have a new heart ans i still live with the weak heart that I was born with. complications? yep had those too. the pronounced me dead for a min cause they could not start my heart back up. plus i had a 5 percent chance of living. as for the time zone now that i look closer Michigan,Ohio,Indiana,Wisconsin area, Pacific time to be exact. now that i look closer. just saying. biggrin
User Image

He lives in france <3. And he has a rose garden. omg he's so handsome and like gentlemen like. .I think he's perfect >w<

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 am
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2

User Image

wow I was way off redface

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

He lives in france <3. And he has a rose garden. omg he's so handsome and like gentlemen like. .I think he's perfect >w<

User Image
:

so I was way off redface as for me and some other friends that have heart problems the guys.. (*My guy friends) are pretty cute and sweet too. part of it is that as a heart patients we care for life, we want life and we know how life is impotent. guys especially show that though caring for others and being a gentleman. smile
if you go to my profile there is a picture of some of the heart survivors that I know off. 1 out of 10 teens/kids are effected my a heart problem/disease.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 am
MiracleRayray2
User Image

He was raised to be a gentlemen. After his mother died.. His life turned upside down. So, even now, he treats women respectly, and that's amazing. I don't meet to many men who do. I really am grateful i met him. He's amazing in every way possible.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 am
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
User Image

He was raised to be a gentlemen. After his mother died.. His life turned upside down. So, even now, he treats women respectly, and that's amazing. I don't meet to many men who do. I really am grateful i met him. He's amazing in every way possible.

User Image

That is amazing and great for him! i would like to meet him or just talk to him. like i said though just give him time recover and work out work so that is not stressful.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:43 am
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
User Image

User Image

That is amazing and great for him! i would like to meet him or just talk to him. like i said though just give him time recover and work out work so that is not stressful.
User Image

His names Jean-Piere De Vile on Gaia, we meet in towns sometimes. But he just fell out of his chair and broke it. .and dced again... So im just worrying about him sad I hope he's okay.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 pm
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
O w l - C h a n
MiracleRayray2
User Image

User Image

User Image

His names Jean-Piere De Vile on Gaia, we meet in towns sometimes. But he just fell out of his chair and broke it. .and dced again... So im just worrying about him sad I hope he's okay.

User Image

he probly is. I had band practice sorry i got off without notice  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash