Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Roleplayer Resume and Ideas; Anyone Interested?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm
I don't want to make a big group roleplay for the moment being, but I don't want to forsake roleplaying completely. I also feel I need more practice with characterization. So, if anyone would be interested in doing so, I'd like to do a 1x1.

A little about me:
I've been roleplaying in Why Not for years, and I like to think I'm fairly good at it. However, there's always room for improvement. Especially when I'm in a slump like I am now. I want to get out of said slump, but I don't want to just randomly apply to roleplays I won't have long time interest in like I have in the past - so I'm posting this thread up as a small measure so I have the chance to discuss the potential roleplays and the like before I commit to anything. I'm perfectly willing to take any discussions to the PMs or to keep them here, but either way, I'd like us both to definately know what terms we're starting with before I do any sort of 1x1. I'm also perfectly willing to send an example paragraph of what my roleplaying style is like for those who might be skeptical before applying for any sort of roleplay with another person.

Just a warning: I don't take myself very seriously. I like comedic roleplays and tragic alike, but don't expect me to type all GRIMDARK SRS BSNS 24/7. If the roleplay goes on for awhile and I notice anything particularly silly, chances are high that I will snark at it at some point or another in post with dialogue or fourth-wall breaking nonsense. (Especially if that silliness comes from my end of the posting spectrum)

I have a dirty sense of humor at times, but I will not cyber. Hilarious and increasingly obvious and/or super silly euphemisms to mark when characters have their fun in the haystack, however, are perfectly fair game. (Only if they mark a timeskip for "fun tiemz", though. I hope that was obvious.)

I won't do it constantly, but I curse. And by curse I mean I'm not afraid to use the ******** word or less whenever I see fit. If you for some reason have a problem with light to moderate swearing every now and again, you probably don't want to roleplay with me because I'm not about to stop.

99% of my 1x1s are romances because I like to ship. That does not mean that I like that cheesy garbage that most of Hollywood likes to pass off as 'romantic'. (Mainly, love at first sight and similar issues are huge pet peeves of mine.)

I'm fine with playing heroic characters, especially if this is a good girl x evil guy sort of roleplay, but for the most part I preffer more villainous roles.

I don't play guys, ever.
----

Roleplay Themes

I Love:
Romance (Duh)
Magical Fantasy
Yanderes
Evil Overlords
Caligulas
Vampires
Fair Folk
Psychopaths
Royals
Dragons
Mythology
Horror
Science Fiction
Spookiness
Fairies
Witches
EDIT:: REVENGE is awesome too.

I Refuse to Do:
Slave x Master
School
Slice of Life
Furries
Heavy Adultery (Polyamory is fine and very well liked, though.)
Yaoi (I don't play guys, so that's self explanitory)
Yuri (There will be exceptions, depending on the idea involving yuri)
Magical Girls
Steam Punk (Like yuri, subject to change depending on idea. The default answer is No, though.)
Series Based (Subject to change depending on idea. I will NOT play a character that already exists in that series, nor will I be interested if it involves any of the canon cast.)
Pirates or Ninjas (Both awesome, but make uninteresting roleplays.)

--

Are there any ideas you have that might involve some of the themes listed that you'd like to try with me? (Assuming they aren't under the "Refuse to Do" List) Please, let me know and we can talk it over. Do you like those themes too, but don't have any ideas in particular? I've got a few here and there, but I won't list any unless you ask for them and mention what genres or themes that you like best. (If there are any themes that you like but haven't been mentioned, feel free to bring them up!)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm
You don't like Steampunk?
Man, Anime, I thought we were friends.
(jk)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm
Nope, sorry. I don't hate it, but I'm sick and tired of seeing it. It just feels uninteresting and overdone for me at this point. Others might still like it, but...yeah. Sorry. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm
Mad Haru
You don't like Steampunk?
Man, Anime, I thought we were friends.
(jk)

*like*

.... JOOOOOKE~

@Anime: Aw, no group ideas right now~? Kaykayz. =w= I think you know where my list is. It's still on the first page, I think XD XD

Geed luckles~ -w-  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm
I have been gone soo long...the forums feel odd to me >.< Anyway I'm totally down for anything. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:18 pm
Ayame:

Maybe later, once I've got my groove back. For now, though, I'm just going to stick to various 1x1s. I'll be sure to check out your thread in a little while, though.

Thanks~ ^.^

Sivlerwolf:

Awesome! You mind if I PM you some of the ideas I've got?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 pm
I would enjoy very much to read your ideas biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:46 pm
Alright, I'll send them to you as soon as I get the chance. 3nodding Might end up being later today, though.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items