Submit

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:39 pm
OKAY SO let me start from the beginning!
So i was friends with the one guy for a while and we have some of the same friends.(Lets name him Guy A) I met another one of my best friends through him (He shall be called Guy B) So i started liking Guy A last year and weve had a bunch of classes together and he helps me so much since alot of random crap has happened (Family things and such) He has always been nice and fun and hese my best friend. Me and Guy B are best friends too but hese more of a really silly random guy than a a silly&helpful guy. Recently this year when we got back to school Guy A told me he knew someone who liked me and i was wishing it was him (I still wish i was ._.) But he said hed tell me after school one day and he said it was Guy B. Naturally considering i though of Guy B as a brother is kinda freaked out. Apparently he had liked me for a while ... I learned that he liked me on the day of the first dance and Guy A & Guy B's friends both said dance with him, it doesnt mean anything! Well they were oblivious that i knew.. So i danced with Guy B at a slow song for about a total of 3 AWKWARD minutes before i had to go and ask a friend some random question. During the dance apparently Guy A had been asking people to see if this girl liked him cause he liked her and now theyre dating.. Shes nice but i doubt she actually likes guy A. On the happy note i danced with Guy a for a long time at a slow song so i left the dance happy! ^.^ But now its 5 days later and im freaking out cause im incapeable of thinking Guy B could ever like me that way and its just awkward!! :[[

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:13 pm
seems like alot and from what i am getting out of the story i have been in the same situation with 2 guys that live here.the guy brother that liked me asked me out and I had no idea what to say. all my friends said we looked great together so it be awkward i said we shall see.our friends ended up hooking us up and doing a oh your here? thing at a restaurant i got there first and he walked in. of course we ended up sitting together and after countinuas asking out i said yes but it will be awkward for a bit. we broke up 2 week later cause we were/are better off just friends  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:17 pm
MiracleRayray2
seems like alot and from what i am getting out of the story i have been in the same situation with 2 guys that live here.the guy brother that liked me asked me out and I had no idea what to say. all my friends said we looked great together so it be awkward i said we shall see.our friends ended up hooking us up and doing a oh your here? thing at a restaurant i got there first and he walked in. of course we ended up sitting together and after countinuas asking out i said yes but it will be awkward for a bit. we broke up 2 week later cause we were/are better off just friends

Some of my friends say we would make a cute couple, but it would just be awkward and i prefer us as best friends instead. Alot of my other friends say that me and the guy i like would make an awesome couple so its really confusing. Im so confused on all of this and i need some good advice : S  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:04 pm
XxC0RRUPTIONxX
MiracleRayray2

Some of my friends say we would make a cute couple, but it would just be awkward and i prefer us as best friends instead. Alot of my other friends say that me and the guy i like would make an awesome couple so its really confusing. Im so confused on all of this and i need some good advice : S

I was just saying ji been in a situation like this smile if it feels too akward then dont date and be friends with both  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:32 am
MiracleRayray2
XxC0RRUPTIONxX
MiracleRayray2

I was just saying ji been in a situation like this smile if it feels too akward then dont date and be friends with both

Yeah smile But the problem is i do want to date the guy i like and i want to find a girl for the guy who likes me that is more his type :/ Thanks though!! :]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:09 pm
If the guy that you like is taken then respect that and don't try anything with him right now. You say that "Shes nice but i doubt she actually likes guy A", but how do you know? She could actually like the guy. Just respect him and his relationship and be there for him as a friend, for now. If things work out with him and his gf, then so be it, but if not then take your chance.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't tell him how you feel. If you never tell him then you will most likely regret it one day, I'm just saying that you shouldn't let it get the best of you and try to interfere in his relationship somehow.

Now, with guy B, you shouldn't date someone that you don't want to be with. Giving him a chance because of your friends, when you have no interest in him at all, will only get his hopes up then hurt him when he gets let down.
If you think that you could potentially like being with him, then go for it, but if not, don't play games with him and hurt him. Telling him straight out will hurt him now but it will be less painful for him in the end.

Basically, do what you feel is right. Don't let someone else make your decisions for you, because in the end it's your life and you are the one that has to live with the outcome of your decisions.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm
ll-Frantic-ll
If the guy that you like is taken then respect that and don't try anything with him right now. You say that "Shes nice but i doubt she actually likes guy A", but how do you know? She could actually like the guy. Just respect him and his relationship and be there for him as a friend, for now. If things work out with him and his gf, then so be it, but if not then take your chance.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't tell him how you feel. If you never tell him then you will most likely regret it one day, I'm just saying that you shouldn't let it get the best of you and try to interfere in his relationship somehow.

Now, with guy B, you shouldn't date someone that you don't want to be with. Giving him a chance because of your friends, when you have no interest in him at all, will only get his hopes up then hurt him when he gets let down.
If you think that you could potentially like being with him, then go for it, but if not, don't play games with him and hurt him. Telling him straight out will hurt him now but it will be less painful for him in the end.

Basically, do what you feel is right. Don't let someone else make your decisions for you, because in the end it's your life and you are the one that has to live with the outcome of your decisions.

Okay first thanks for the advice!! :] So with the guy i like i was tired when i was writing the story and now remebering what i was going to put earlier that is that the girl who is dating my friend i have seen constantly flirting and hanging out with this other guy and i worried that she is cheating on my friend and i just dont want him to get hurt :[ I dont know all the facts yet though so i dont want to jump to coonclusions about her but i just want to watch out for my friend :/

As for Guy B THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!!!! God it seems like there are two groups of people.. One group liking me and Guy A together and the other for me and guy B... I try to explain to my friends that i just dont like Guy B that way only in a bro way but noone understands :/  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games