Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The new Assignment is You... (Zino and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 am
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason chuckled "oh done already well then ... i need some milk and some shreaded cheese then im done" he says nodding his head in the direction of the dairy products "wont take me long you could wait here or start home whatever you do is up to you"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:11 am
User Image

Stephanie just smiled, "I don't have anything to do... so I'll wait here." She says shrugging and looking up at him. She didn't have to leave quite yet.... so it was fine to stay.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason smiled and picked up the rest of his stuff then paid for them and meet up with the girl he smiled at her carrying his bags he took her and carried them as well "shall we go then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:35 am
User Image

Stephanie waited for only a short time before he came out and took her bags as the two started walking, "You don't have to carry my bags...." she says honestly. "And yes we shall go!" She beams happily.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason chuckled "i know i dont have to but i wanted to besides not only am i a nice guy but im also older so if i made yoiu carry your own stuff that wouldnt be right" he says then ruffled her hair "you know your really cute"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 am
User Image

Stephanie blushes slightly, "Alright fine...." she sighs softly. Looking straight ahead and walking along with him when it soon started to rain. "Uh oh... looks like things are gonna get wet~" she giggles.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 am
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason nodded "yeah looks like it" he put the bags down and took his jacket off he put it over her shoulders and smiles "but that doesnt mean you need to get soaked if i can help it" he smiled at her kindly and picked the bags back up  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Stephanie felt her face heat up a little more as she turned away, hoping he didn't see. "But what about you? Aren't you gonna get wet?" She asks softly. She should be used to people giving her unneeded attention.... but she is too humble to notice.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:10 pm
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason smiled and nodded "well yeah i will but thats okay i dont mind" he says with a beaming smile he really was a nice guy after all

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

Stephanie just kept his jacket over her as they kept walking, even though she didn't mind the rain and didn't want him to get sick or anything. But she kept quiet about the situation. "Ok then... if you say so." She says before noticing her apartment and she tapped him, "hey there's my place... I'll go ahead and take my bags now." She says looking up at him.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason chuckled and nodded handing her her bags "oh keep the jacket you can return it when you come back to school next week" he says with a smile he looked around and sighhed that was pretty funny she lived 4 blocks away from him who knew she lived so close  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

Stephanie just stared at him for a few minutes before grabbing her bags and shaking herself out of it. "O-ok...." she says shyly before he left and she went inside, as it started raining slightly more harder and she felt bad that she had his jacket and he didn't.... Closing the door behind her and she set down the bags on the kitchen counter before locking it and took it off while setting it over her desk chair and sighed. He was too much of a gentleman for his own good.... but then again, she liked that though. But eventually she put her mind back to the fruit as she took them out and put them in the fridge one by one until she came to the cherries and decided to munch on them before doing anything else.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 am
Reon_Zino
Layla Listressa

User Image

Jason entered his apartment thoughly soaked he sighed why was he so nice to that girl? he didnt understand i mean he was a nice guy yeah but he was never that nice it was a bit odd he shrugs and changes clothes and drys his hair so he wont get sick then finished makeing his dinner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

Stephanie was munching on her cherries, when Ricki called. "Hello? Hey Ricki! ... oh you want them now? ... ok then I'll be right there!" She chimes hanging up the phone and turning off the Tv while putting the cherries in the fridge and grabbing the rest of her groceries while walking out of the apartment and walking iver to Ricki's enjoying the light rain.
Reon_Zino

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out