Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
First loves? Or past crushes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Connnorrr

Clean Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am
I am still in love with my first love, although we are not speaking at the minute but if he was to say come with me now. I soo would, becuase I still love him...

And.. He knows that he will always have that hold over me.. But I dont care.

I'm glad that he was my first in everything crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:45 am
I usually don't get many crushes, but my first love was my one time best friend. I fell in love with him not because he was a guy (don't let the avatar or my expression fool you) but because for once I felt special and not some weirdo like everyone else thought. I would of probably fell in love with him no matter what gender he identified with. I loved him for who was and he understood me, we had a lot of similarities.

He would go out of his way to see me, even walking miles in the rain so we could hang out. He would call me, etc...though sadly I hadn't seen or talk to him in years I don't know what happened, I hadn't even be able to get a hold of him on the phone. It seemed so sudden and it make me sad. I never truly gotten over him, but it is best to move on. He played an important role in my life that I would never though.

Right now I just have a small crush on someone. Probably won't act on it, but I still like them.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

bollier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 am
My first crush was on a guy named Caleb. We were friends from work, and he could make me smile so easily. Unfortunately, he was straight, so I never told him. He eventually moved away, and the feelings I felt with him have long since subsided (this was several years ago).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 am
It feels odd to finally post about this since I've never told anyone of my first love. I believe I've had plenty of loves, but if you ask me, my first REAL crush was on my last boyfriend. His name was Michael. We met in an online game and we became fast friends. I learned he was bisexual through a "mutual" friend of ours. But I quickly learned that he also had a "entourage". He was mexican, 17 while at the time I was 18. His family didnt know of his bisexuality, so we had to hide it from them. We did pretty well, not without our own troubles. One night his brother had walked in on him doing something that his brother labeled "f**-like" and proceeded to blackmail him with said evidence. His brother seemed determined to make his life hell and see to it that he and I would not be together. Mike and I kept things secretive and discrete. His family never suspected a thing. I fell madly in love with him... Although had It been my choice, I would not have chosen such a situation. What makes me so sick about his family, was not how homophobic they were. It wasn't how they planned his life for him. It was how his own brother blackmailed him telling him he'd expose him as a "f**" if he didnt comply and stop whatever behavior he'd seen. His own brother was bisexual himself... Self Loathing... Self Hating... He hated himself because he was bi, and hated his brother for being the family favorite. Michael will always have a place in my heart and I'll always love him. We've longed since stopped talking, but there isnt a day that goes by that I don't think about him and I always wonder if he's okay. One day, I got gutsy and texted his mother asking if she knew of his whereabouts. She happily obliged, telling me he moved in them, and that he was living happily with them, but at the moment was out of town visiting his sister. I love that boy. I always will... I consider him my first love... He taught me so much even though we were only together about a year and a half.  

Mr Czachura

Dhant

Greedy Gekko

3,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm
My first love was I guess the first boyfriend I had. He was my first relationship with a guy and I was his. Events didn't really unfold too well and we ended up parting ways. We still see each other around campus and greet each other occasionally. We're totally over each other, but he's kinda still a special person to me.

And we're still facebook friends. Haha!

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces