The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 am
Okay girls, I'm super confused.

Over the summer, certain things happened, and I ended up helping out at my school for a few hours, 2 days in a row over the summer. (Mostly hanging with friends)

On the first day, my friends were busy, and I introduced myself to another group of kids. There was the one guy, (I'll call him Max) who seemed extra happy to see me, and apparently recognized me from next year.

I spent the entire lunch break talking to Max. When I mentioned off hand that I forgot my lunch (I normally did, it wasn't a big deal to me) He immediately offered to share his chip, sandwich, and a moment later his soda. Embarrassed that he was so willing to help I said no thanks. At the end of the lunch break he asked to put his number in my phone, and I let him.

When I had to go back to the other friends, Max said bye a little bit louder then everyone else, and gave a large wave, and I returned to my friends with a big smile. I had a new crush...

The next day I brushed my hair a little more, wore slightly nicer clothes, but all in all was the same as yesterday. Come lunch time, I spent the time with him and a few new friends I had met, and he asked me if he would see me tomorrow. When I told him no, I had to stay home and clean up the house- He stopped smiling, and seemed genuinely disappointed...

The next two days, he sent me texts first- Asking when he would get to see me next... I didn't know, so I just said I didn't know and changed the conversation... We haven't talked in like a week and a half...

Now- the questions...

Does this seem like he likes me? Or am I just over analyzing a nice guy?
Could I have made him think I DIDNT like him? (Bye not going back to see him?)
Should I make the next move? Or keep waiting? I don't want to seem needy, but I don't know if he even knows I like him! D:

Oh girls, with your wonderful advice, please oh please help me!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:28 am
User Image User Image

Hmm... I would say that he's also interested in you. And yes, he might have had the image that you're really not interested in him because you kept on saying you're busy. If you really want to, you could send him a general text message, like saying Hello, how's it been? It wouldn't hurt to send something as general as that since you guys talked to each other before.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 pm
i would say he likes you