Submit

XxMoroccen_PrincessxX

Fashionable Businesswoman

3,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:41 am
I have a big boy problem. I have been with this guy Matt on and off for about a year. I told him that I could be moving out of state next summer. I thought he would say that we can work through it and stay together but instead he said we should brake it off after Friday (yesterday) When He told me that I was heart broken and I was crying like crazy because I really loved him. We both go to different high schools this year and there's this guy Ian at my new school and he likes me and I might like him. I told Ian that I just got of a relationship and I wanted to wate before I start dating again and I wanted to know him better. The day Ian told me that he liked me Matt texted me saying he never wanted to brake up with me. I don't know if I should go back with Matt (we broke up like over 10 times) or move on with Ian. And how do I tell them my answer? Or should I just stop dating and through myself into school and work? (I am a good student all A's and B's)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm
well Ian goes to your new school. he likes you and u r not sure if you like him. If i were you i would just get to know Ian better befriends and still work hard in school. Matt did the brake up this time and being on and off is hard and not really that healthy. once you and Ian have known each other better then go with him. (go to the same school and you can see each other better) as hard as it is for Matt to let you go it going to probably have to happen.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

XxMoroccen_PrincessxX

3,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:28 pm
MiracleRayray2
well Ian goes to your new school. he likes you and u r not sure if you like him. If i were you i would just get to know Ian better befriends and still work hard in school. Matt did the brake up this time and being on and off is hard and not really that healthy. once you and Ian have known each other better then go with him. (go to the same school and you can see each other better) as hard as it is for Matt to let you go it going to probably have to happen.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm
Well this is complicated to answer neutral well in a way I want to say go to Ian, because Matt didn't even seem to want to put in the effort of a LDR, he didn't even give it a chance, he just dropped you from what is sounds like. But if you're not sure if you like Ian or not then don't be hasty. If you like Ian then go to him, if you don't then just don't date. Matt just sounds like bad news to me... he's like one of my exes, he left me over and over and I still accepted him back and if I could do that over I wouldn't make the mistake.  

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

XxMoroccen_PrincessxX

3,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 am
RyuShikyo Yagari
Well this is complicated to answer neutral well in a way I want to say go to Ian, because Matt didn't even seem to want to put in the effort of a LDR, he didn't even give it a chance, he just dropped you from what is sounds like. But if you're not sure if you like Ian or not then don't be hasty. If you like Ian then go to him, if you don't then just don't date. Matt just sounds like bad news to me... he's like one of my exes, he left me over and over and I still accepted him back and if I could do that over I wouldn't make the mistake.

Thank you  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff