Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Magician's Smile (Need female lead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:40 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria had finished her food cooking at went to sit down in the couch when she recalled what happened with her and made her cheeks flourish with red. "I'll just sit down on the counter...." she mutters turning in her heel and got herself together before crossing her very exposed Carmel smooth legs and eating the meal in peace and quiet while keeping herself entertained slightly. Focusing more on her food. Being a Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac but in reality she was a Gemini, the Twins in the zodiac... she blamed her more double-like personality on that very often....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm
Layla Listressa
johnman02

Matt ran out of the house and back to Ivoria's apartment. He ran inside quickly and saw her with her very exposed, very attractive, legs crossed as she sat on the counter with her food. "U..um" He began and then shook his head. "That thing that attacked me last night was real wasn't it?" He was recalling the gigantic creature over and over in his head that he kept telling himself was a dream.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:31 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria glanced up at him, legs crossed and her holding the fork in her mouth as she was taking another bite of her food. Her light brown eyes blinking wildly as he burst through the door that she had thought she locked. So after chewing quietly and motuh closed, she set the plate down with the bare fork across it and swallowed her food while licking her lips to savour the taste as she slide off the counter and lands lightly on her feet. " I need better locks..." she mumbles with a such and crosses her arms over her chest, curiosity sparking within her eyes. "Yes.... why?" She answers cautiously.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:34 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt stared at her for a while. "What the hell do you mean why? I've been thinking for the past few hours that i dreamed that stuff up. I thought you like found me passed out or something and helped me out, then i go home turn on the TV and see the aftermath of that huge THING that you were fighting." He looked at her and saw that she still didn't get why he was freaking out. "Teach me."

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria frowned, her eyes becoming more stern than playful as her attitude switched within an instant. "Teach you what? All I know is that you can see those things. Besides, all you had to do was punch it hard enough and fell it to go back. I don't see the point in teaching someone when I don't even know if your one of Them…" she says strictly. Going back to her counter and sitting on it while crossing her legs and got her plate again, "If you plan to leave I suggest you fix my door before you do. Id hate for people to keep barging in while I'm working." She sighs before locking up her fork and continued to eat her meal in piece. Secretly listening on outside which is what she was doing the whole time..... until he ran in and broke her door.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:05 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt was taken aback. "What the hell are you talking about, who are them? and how was I supposed to hit that huge thing without getting hurt?" He was staring at her back because she had turned around. "And damn it look at me." He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:23 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria sighed, "Its an organization I would like to stay away from. That's all you need to know." She says quite briefly and was spun around to face him before having a chance to go back to safe countertop. But she kept her arms crossed, adverting her eyes away. "Its called instinct. I have it, They have it, what does that make you?" She spats a little harsher than she intended. Escaping his grasp by shrugging off his hand. Now direct eye contact as she didn't even release the tension building up in her eyes. "I swear if I have to use magic on you I will. But I don't want to clean up the mess. So just leave it at that and go on with your day. Things like these always happen so just leave it alone..." she says sternly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 pm
Layla Listressa

Matt looked at her. "Well if you can see it and you're not one of them then what does that make you?" He almost spit the words at her. He walked out of the house and closed the door. He ran back to his place and closed the door. He walked to his room and jumped onto the computer and started researching the use of magic.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:28 pm
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria's eyes started burning with anger, "Why don't you ask yourself that question!" She yells after him as he left with her arms now drapped at her sides at her fists clenched hard and her nails digging into her palms as she gritted her teeth. Not even 23 hours ago she had helped him and now he questions her! The nerve! But she sighed inwardly and let go going to her plate and finishing her last few bites and putting the dishes away in the sink. Still obviously pissed about those words, so she got her stud tided up and stormed out of her apartment while slamming the door and just walked around looking fir any Reaper or something to take her anger out on. I swear...... he is really going to get hurt and I won't help him! Not one single bit! she thinks furiously while her hands clenched into fists again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:37 am
Layla Listressa

Matt got off the computer after a while. "There is no way to tell whats real. Some pages say this, some pages say that, and some completely go the other way of another." He squeezed the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I guess I'll have to ask her again." He sighed again and walked out of his room and down to the kitchen. He made himself a sandwich. "I just have no idea how to approach her after what i did earlier. She might shoot me with something."

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:46 am
johnman02

User Image

Ivoria finally found a quite few Reapers in a group and grins, she whistled their attention and soon they charged after her. She didn't move but it only took one look into her eyes and one vanished into dust. Her spell Flame Eye worked perfectly, but the second one took a good wipe at her and she jumped over it. Making her staff into it original long length and made it shift into a word while slicing the arm clean off. Her blood was pumping and soon she felt adrenaline kick in. Forgetting all about her anger for now and focused on her workout.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:19 am
Layla Listressa

((sorry i'm replying so slowly))

Matt walked out of his apartment. He needed some fresh air. He needed to be able to move without this sense that there was something watching him 24/7. He needed to speak with someone who wasn't a magician or witch or hunter or whatever was out there so he walked to his friend Michael's place. When he got there he told Mike everything from the hunter attack, to walking down the street to his place. He made hand gestures, weird faces, stupid sounds, anything that could make him believe him. When it came to describing Ivoria the first word out of his mouth, to his surprise, wasn't mean, evil, or b***h. The first word out of his mouth to describe her was beautiful.

User Image

johnman02

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 pm
johnman02

((Did ths rp die? Too bad be ause things were just getting interesting between the two ...))
User Image

User Image
Ivoria panted and released her spell that hid her actual self and let her quite colorful hair flow freely down to her waist. Making her staff disappear she was drained of magic and was walking home when she saw Him there with another woman, a Mage like herself! And her heart shattered as she stood there with a few rogue teats escaping down her unblinking eyes and she forgot how to breathe literally. She backed up forgetting all of her Mage training on how to stay hidden and once they vanished from sight that's when her vision went blurry and hazy as the buildings surrounding her got taller and bigger as her heart stopped enough time for her to faint right in the middle of a mid scream for help.

((Ignore the edit counts..... My fault for forgetting a lot of things...))  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff