Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
So.. I got called a Dyke today Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow_Dash18

Amorous Lovergirl

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
He's just jealous that you can get more women than he.

This whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:25 pm
When someone calls me a f** or something, I just thank them for recognizing my sexuality and walk away. mrgreen The first time I said that, the guy's face was priceless. xd But, yes. This guy is probably a coward and jealous. heart  

Rainbow Neko Fairy

Clean Smoker

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:14 pm
i would threaten to turn him gay with your gay agenda next time, or let him know how much more boobs you get to touch than he ever will, thats what i usually do  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 pm
II-Renagade-II
By some random guy driving past me in a car. stressed
I really hate when this happens. I didn't even know the guy, he just saw me walking, and screamed dyke at me.

Too many guys are dicks. And I feel that I can say that relatively fairly because I've never been harassed by a woman or cat-called by a woman or anything insulting like what that guys screamed at you.

But I've experienced all of the above from guys.

Try not to let the idiots get you down or annoy you too much. (Easier said than done, I know.)

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:47 am
Lady Kayura
II-Renagade-II
I really hate when this happens. I didn't even know the guy, he just saw me walking, and screamed dyke at me.

Too many guys are dicks. And I feel that I can say that relatively fairly because I've never been harassed by a woman or cat-called by a woman or anything insulting like what that guys screamed at you.

Try not to let the idiots get you down or annoy you too much. (Easier said than done, I know.)

I'm use to stuff like this. It just pissed me off because I was walking and he was in a car and he didnt have the balls to stop and say it to my face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:48 am
Shanna66
i would threaten to turn him gay with your gay agenda next time, or let him know how much more boobs you get to touch than he ever will, thats what i usually do

I usually do, and if he hadn't been driving pass me I would have. I didn't get a chance to say anything to him he sped away after he screamed dyke. XP  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:49 am
II-Renagade-II
Lady Kayura
II-Renagade-II

I'm use to stuff like this. It just pissed me off because I was walking and he was in a car and he didnt have the balls to stop and say it to my face.

Decent guys wouldn't have called you that even to your face. He prolly didn't say it to your face so he couldn't risk you kicking him or macing him (either of which would've been satisfying).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 am
Lady Kayura
II-Renagade-II
Lady Kayura
II-Renagade-II

Decent guys wouldn't have called you that even to your face. He prolly didn't say it to your face so he couldn't risk you kicking him or macing him (either of which would've been satisfying).

Yeah, that guy was an a** hat. He shouldn't be that scared of me hurting him, I'm just a little girl. DX I'm not very big at all.  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:57 pm
when i get that s**t in rally, i am soooooo tempted to just troll the everloving ******** out of them ...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:19 pm
Cecilia Davidson
when i get that s**t in rally, i am soooooo tempted to just troll the everloving ******** out of them ...

You should! That would be friggin great. emotion_bigheart  

II-Cruel Intentions

Desirable Sex Symbol

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out