Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Would you date a transman/transwoman? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you date a transman/transwoman?
  Yes
  No
  Depends on the person
View Results

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:20 am
Sure, why not. As in male to female, yes. I see them as female, that's what they are, and I like women, so there really isn't any reason for me to not date them. When people make it a big deal, I really don't understand it.

Like I'm in puppy love with the trans drag queen Sonique (MTF. Yep from Rupaul's Drag Race). When I saw her perform she was so beautiful and now she has real boobs and is getting the other operation soon, I think. So yeah, Not really a thing to me. Beautiful is beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:56 pm
I voted yes, but I could of voted depends on the person. I identify as straight, but I guess I am curious about being lesbian, or bisexual with a preference. idk.

Love is love. Infatuation is infatuation.
What's the likelihood that I would find a transwoman attractive in comparison to a transman?
Appearance has a lot to do with finding someone attractive (as well as personality)... it's a lot harder to look the part for transwomen - it's harder to look like society's stereotype of female, I think. Althletic transmen can pull off the look of a male with the fit everything and all.

It really depends. Later on in life appearance may not matter as much, sense metabolism slows and old people stuff happens...(trailing off from that thought now).

I wouldn't mind the gentilia...I dislike the thought oral in most situations, but then again, I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to that stuff.

Be nice to me, people of the internet.  

Gummy burrs

Ghostly Regular

14,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Blueberry Turd

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:11 am
I don't think i would ever consider dating someone who is transgender.
I've asked myself the same question a few times but i seriously don't think it could be possible for me.
I wish my anwser was yes but no.... can't do... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:50 am
Yes. Either way. Then again, I'm pansexual, genderqueer, and married to an intersex trans girl, so. 3nodding  

Faemint

Dapper Dabbler

The_Brok3r

Business Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:38 pm
personally i LOVE trans and CD they are my favorite. I get along better and have a more healthy relationship with them as compared to just buys or girls. I am Pan by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:46 pm
Yes. I'm trans myself and wouldn't have any issue dating another trans person. I am dating a fellow trans man and it is the most beautiful relationship I have ever been in. We understand each other.  

Box Reply

Dapper Dreamer

25,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shadowy Night Wolf

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am
Answer is yes. If a man trans to a female then I'd take her to be mine. ♥  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:38 pm
Totally! Being panromantic I'd date anyone of any gender in the first place. But trans folks are no less their gender than cis people of that gender. I really treat them with the same gender preference as I do towards cis people. For me trans girls are the same as cis girls and trans guys are the same as cis guys, and nonbinary peeps (do they count as trans? i'm not well-versed in all the vocabulary yet) are great too!  

ittybittyserenity

Timid Puppy

Fawnjewlstone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:45 pm
i would date a trans-man but probably not a women mainly because i am attracted to men but if i have a solid connection with a trans-women i would date them  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff