Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How do I know?(Gender help?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

happiness5275

Desirable Friend

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:01 pm
I'm sorry if this is a little offensive but the only way for you to know is to ask your parents. I know it may be sudden, but if you want to know, you may not have any other choice. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:41 pm
I've realized I was very gender fluid,some days I feel feminine,some days masculine,I could fit myself into either category. At one point I thought I wanted a sex change because the idea of being a man sounded nice,ya know?Then I realized that I still fluctuated back and forth and decided to just stay as I was,that what was between my legs really didn't matter because if someone loved or liked me either way it'd be for me and not what was down there.So it's all up to you,like some have said,experiment and test the waters,if it's what you want,I as a person support you in whatever endeavor you choose.  

Pansecksual

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eenerla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Gender isn't exactly a solid thing. You can be a boy, or a girl, or neither, or anything in between. If you prefer male pronouns that doesn't mean that you have to identify as a male. You could ID as a female. Or neither. Like someone said, you could just be gender fluid.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff