Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Tag Team Championship Match

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 am
Tag Team Championship
Jimmy Monera and Lester Cryden vs Cyrus and Jack Leone  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:03 am
"The following is a tag team match for the tag team championship. Introducing first, the challengers.."

Here's the weight of the world on my shoulders...
The music paused for a moment then wheel of fireworks went off around the titantron followed by a huge explosion.
User Image
THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

"Weighing in at 225 pounds, from Phoenix, Arizona, CYRUS THE DREAM LEONE!"

Cheers erupted from the audience as Cyrus appeared on stage covered in his tribal paintings, apparently ready to fight. He raised he raised his fists in the air as five red pyros go off on stage. He threw his hand forward as the last explosion went off and started off down the ramp. He walked down the right side of the ramp, giving a few of the fans high fives as he made his way down to the ring. He hopped onto the apron and slipped into the ring between the top and middle ropes as soon as he made it to the ring. He stepped over to the ropes opposite of him and leaned a boot against the bottom one, he raised his fist in the air as he leaned forward against the ropes.

THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD IS AFTER MEEEEE!

"From Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 225 pounds,The Immortal Lion Jack Leone!"

Die, die, die my darling,
Don't utter a single word!
Die, die, die my darling,
Just shut your pretty eyes!
I'll be seeing you again...
Yeah, Ill be seeing you... in hell!

Crowds cheered as Jack came out on stage. He fell to his knees in the middle of the stage and looked down at the floor. He suddenly jumped back to his feet and threw a fist in the air as an explosion of pyros went off around the titantron. Fire lined both sides of the ramp as he walked down it. He hopped onto the canvas and looked to the crowd with a smile. He threw up an arm again and leaned against the ropes until he finally slipped through the middle and top ropes. He walked around the ring for a few moments and then stopped in the middle of the ring.

Both Leones met in the center of the ring and awaited their opponents.

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am
As the flames from the Leone brothers' pyroes die down, the lights in the arena all go out. After a few seconds, bright white lights flash across the arena, pulsating in time to the opening orchestral riff of Awake and Alive by Skillet. As the heavier beat of the song kicks up, Jimmy Monera and Lester Cryden walk out into view, smiling warmly to the heated crowd as they casually stroll out onto the ramp. In unison, the two of them lower their heads as they motion the crucifix across their chests.
Behind them, Nathalie Monera walks out, waving her right arm to the crowd. Her left arm is supporting both of the tag team belts, slung over her shoulder. Much like Jimmy's flamboyant white jacket, the two time-honored belts reflect the light of each white flash, creating a golden shimmer across her black dress.

"And the champions, weighing in at a combined weight of 492 lbs, Jimmy Monera and Lester Cryden, The Notorious G.O.D.!"

The two of them stroll down the catwalk, with Jimmy mockingly blowing kisses to their haters, until they reach ringside. Lester hits the apron with a powerful vertical leap, while Jimmy takes a second to give a good luck kiss to his new wife. Nathalie parts from them, heading over to the barrier, as Jimmy climbs the steel steps, and they both enter the ring together. Jimmy climbs a turnbuckle, and slyly produces a microphone from within his jacket.

"I know what you're all expecting of us. You're expecting us to dedicate this match to the poor souls and brave heroes that lost their lives 11 years ago today. But we're not going to do that. Instead, we're going to dedicate this match to the hope that one day, hopefully soon, the entire entertainment industry will stop trying to earn money, ratings, and publicity by exploiting their memory. And that's all I have to say about that. Amen."

He whips off his jacket, tosses it to a stagehand, and returns to the ring, as he and Lester await the ringing of the bell.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:08 pm
The brothers looked at each other and quickly started rock, paper, scissors to decide who was going to throw these assholes a beating first. "I win!" Jack shoved his brother back to the ropes and stepped towards the center of the ring.  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm
Jimmy pats Lester on the back, and heads for the corner, allowing Lester to approach his opponent as the bell rings.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:00 pm
Jack stepped towards Lester with his arms out, ready to close in for the lock-up.  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 am
Lester accepts the lock-up. From this position, he shifts his weight onto his left foot, and attempts to swing his right knee up into Jack's left kidney.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 am
*Autohit*

The knee connects, stunning Jack. Lester disconnects his left arm from the lock-up, and using his right arm, he attempts to throw Jack to the mat with a hip toss.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:24 am
*Autohit*

After taking Jack to the ground, Lester quickly covers him, hooking his leg, and goes for a pinfall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:26 pm
((Sorry I'll have to end this match. I'm getting royally screwed by my job right now and won't have time until possibly the middle of next month to be active in a match.))  

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:20 am
*Guess that equals permission.*

Jimmy claps his hands each time the ref counts, pumping his fist in the air as he reaches a successful three count. Lester releases his hold on Jack's leg, and gets right back up to his feet, as his own personal theme music... Anxiety by the Black Eyed Peas... plays over the speakers. The referee raises his hand, commemorating their perfect two-move victory.

"Here are your winners, and still the WWF tag team champions, Jimmy Monera and Lester Cryden, The Notorious G.O.D.!"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games