Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main Event Tournament Match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 pm
timhaynie
(Brody, Justin Spectacular, Bison Mbadi, Lauri Henry Win.)

(you have to be kidding me! Explain to me how the team that had 2 members who already competed earlier in the night won.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:28 am
Tamake-Sempai
timhaynie

(you have to be kidding me! Explain to me how the team that had 2 members who already competed earlier in the night won.)
(How about you explain to me why your team should win? I have my reason, which I'll explain, but I wouldn't mind hearing your point of view on why you think your team should win.)  

JobsEveryDay

Zelden Rizmara

Enduring Winner

5,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 am
timhaynie
Tamake-Sempai
timhaynie

(How about you explain to me why your team should win? I have my reason, which I'll explain, but I wouldn't mind hearing your point of view on why you think your team should win.)

Well for starters you have to give it to me for staying into character with Zelden at the beginning of the match. The way he was built made his actions earlier necessary so that the beating he has taken from both Bison and Lauri while managing to make the tag to his team would keep the attention for both crowd and participants going. I played my part and was still hoping to see this through for a “Pin” not for it to be picked on who which tag team could hurt the other the most before the time runs out. emotion_donotwant

But who knows, that's just me. lol

Oh and another thing. I don't see my name on the Power 10 list. emotion_zzz nough said...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm
Daemonsparta
Cartwright
timhaynie

But I worked so hard! crying

(sorry cart. but woot for me. you got CWA man XD)

((Indeed! xd Good luck in the tourney to everyone! smile ))  

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm
Zelden Rizmara
timhaynie
Tamake-Sempai
timhaynie

Well for starters you have to give it to me for staying into character with Zelden at the beginning of the match. The way he was built made his actions earlier necessary so that the beating he has taken from both Bison and Lauri while managing to make the tag to his team would keep the attention for both crowd and participants going. I played my part and was still hoping to see this through for a “Pin” not for it to be picked on who which tag team could hurt the other the most before the time runs out. emotion_donotwant

Oh and another thing. I don't see my name on the Power 10 list. emotion_zzz nough said...

(Here's the thing. No mater what I did, someone was going to complain about this ending. I knew that this was going to happen.

The reason you weren't on the Power 10 was because you didn't do that much on reboot #1. The crew talked about the power ten briefly and that was the list that went up. If you want on the power ten, out perform everyone else. Promo, be active.

I choose Brody, Justin Spectacular, Bison Mbadi, Lauri Henry over Cartwright, Cyrus Darke, Zelden, Boxer was experiences and activity. Read through this match and tell me which team had the least mistakes. I can pin point each mistake if need be. Boxer ignored a post by Brody and Zelden tried a neck breaker while Lauri was doing a spear. Maybe a cutter would have worked or a ddt. . If your team would have it would have been Cartwright vs Cyrus Darke, Zelden vs Boxer.. Zelden and Boxer would have been an active match, but Cyrus and Cart would not have been. Cyrus barely posted in this match. And he wasn't active in his other match. While Bison and Justin were active in there other match. )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:48 pm
timhaynie
Zelden Rizmara
timhaynie
Tamake-Sempai
timhaynie

(Here's the thing. No mater what I did, someone was going to complain about this ending. I knew that this was going to happen.

The reason you weren't on the Power 10 was because you didn't do that much on reboot #1. The crew talked about the power ten briefly and that was the list that went up. If you want on the power ten, out perform everyone else. Promo, be active.

I choose Brody, Justin Spectacular, Bison Mbadi, Lauri Henry over Cartwright, Cyrus Darke, Zelden, Boxer was experiences and activity. Read through this match and tell me which team had the least mistakes. I can pin point each mistake if need be. Boxer ignored a post by Brody and Zelden tried a neck breaker while Lauri was doing a spear. Maybe a cutter would have worked or a ddt. . If your team would have it would have been Cartwright vs Cyrus Darke, Zelden vs Boxer.. Zelden and Boxer would have been an active match, but Cyrus and Cart would not have been. Cyrus barely posted in this match. And he wasn't active in his other match. While Bison and Justin were active in there other match. )

Alright give me a promo for the next opening show. Time for a twist. cool  

Zelden Rizmara

Enduring Winner

5,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:26 pm
I didn't see the post. I was on my phone. May I attack a certain person named Justin who did nothing but post an entrance  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 pm
Tamake-Sempai
I didn't see the post. I was on my phone. May I attack a certain person named Justin who did nothing but post an entrance

((Incorrect on 2 counts Boxer. Having looked through this whole thread myself I saw that Justin posted not once but 4 times in this thread each one showing that he was waiting for a tag in thats count 1...

Count 2 consists of you claiming him posting an entrance when the 1st post of this match thread clearly stated that we skip entrances.))  

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm
(haynie made his choices for his own reason and his mind's not changing, might as well just roll with it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am
MidnightBlue9999
Tamake-Sempai

((Incorrect on 2 counts Boxer. Having looked through this whole thread myself I saw that Justin posted not once but 4 times in this thread each one showing that he was waiting for a tag in thats count 1...

Count 2 consists of you claiming him posting an entrance when the 1st post of this match thread clearly stated that we skip entrances.))

(when I say entrance I mean that first post everyone did conforming they were in ring, my point is moot however as you already mentioned that not being his only post )  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am
(I could change my mind, but yeah... If you want to do a promo just post it. Have fun..)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am
timhaynie
(I could change my mind, but yeah... If you want to do a promo just post it. Have fun..)

Mind if I call you out in my promo  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am
(Go ahead and do a promo, Call out all the general managers. But truth be told nothing will really change as this is an elimination tournament. )  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games