Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 2 Chapter 2b: Mahiru/Midday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 pm
He nodded, perfectly accepting. Given the situation it was perfectly reasonable of them, even if he did not find the situation entirely reasonable. Being distanced far- more than just out of sight- from the only other person he knew made him uneasy, especially given that these people seemed all too ready to be hostile and she was no bushi. But all the same he'd follow right to the cell.

The Hare paused, looking at one man, then another for a short time.

And then stepped into the cell, taking a few steps back from the door, seating himself on the floor.

It wasn't particularly comfortable, wet as he was, but it seemed the preservation of what was left of his dignity deserved some small effort.  
Tei Kae rolled 9 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 5, 1, 4, 1, 7, 10 Total: 37 (9-90)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:31 pm
The Hare was going to be little or no help, that much was painful to see. But resigning herself to perhaps later help from him in something more suited to his style, she followed Ninsen to where he led. 'The truth is often the best way to manipulate an opponent', it was a saying her father was very fond of and tended to use quite often. In this case, it could serve not only to manipulate but also to serve. Mentally Miyako debated each possible choice in turn, once again wondering if there was even a point to all of this or if the kami were just having a huge laugh at her expense.

But the rustle of people and distrust was just frustrating her beyond and it was somewhat difficult to maintain her choice even though there was no outward sign of it. "I am not going to pretend, Heichi-san. The sheer absurdity of my circumstances are beyond any measure of a sane man. I would call out a writer ludicrous who would put one upon the stage in such absurd circumstances as I now find myself. If you want, after I tell you I would, I shall even take my yo-jimbo and leave should you so desire." She laughed slightly as she realized her own absurdity..

"Please forgive the drama of my words, I am but trying to correct a wrong in a way that I hope is guided by the kami. Otherwise, I see no point to what even seems to me to be madness." She tried to recall everything that was said. "What I say, I do not say lightly. But drink not of the spring this night nor allow those you trust or love most to do so either." Hoping he'd get the clue about his Lord.

"Tonight, at the feast, before the Imperial Army arrives, your Lord Heichi Shizugai will command the entire Boar Clan to stand down upon the morrow so that the Boar Clan will live throughout history as loyal." She could not quite bear to break his heart that the true history would be quite alternative.

"He will then ask your Dragon guest to speak. He has a magic that he has carried far with him that few understand. He can turn the spirit within the spring to his own command, including those who drink of it." she wasn't quite sure of the mechanics, but that was the gist of what she had gotten from it all. She was kind of laying it on the line and it burned her deeply to be so open but it was the best chance for survival for her as well as the Boar Clan. "At worst, if you do not drink and nothing happens, then you can kill me for dishonoring your trust.", if the truth was told, she would far rather die at Ninsei's hand than be party to the corruption she believed would take place that night. She could only hope it was enough.

Awareness/Etiquette 7k4 + 1k0 (Tech) + (explode-y) +3(sincerity) +5? (Etiquette Rank)= [22 ]+3 = 25 (uncontested) or [22 ]+8 =30 (contested)  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas