Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 pm
[Sorry, I don't have time to post tonight, and Homecoming is tomorrow night so I won't be able to get on then either. Saturday is also kinda busy, as our town is having a fair, and I've volunteered to work the kiddie ides.]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 pm
((I really don't know what to post tonight...but here goes...))

Aurore looked to the Portuguese man. She curtsied, "I did not know zere was another courtier in my presence, forgive me..." she said. She looked up at Hugo. "Are you here zo speak with zee Emperor also?"

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
Hugo Reis

Despite himself, Hugo's face turned a tinge pink. "Oh, no," he replied to Aurore. He quickly returned the curtsy with an uncertain bow, lower than her curtsy as he'd been taught to do for anyone of higher rank than himself. "No, I am afraid I am not a full courtier. I am..." well, he wasn't technically a soldier, though he'd been trained and was serving as a guard now. "...I am a servant, you can say. I have been asked to follow our ambassador. He is meeting the Emperor."

Maybe he shouldn't be speaking so much about the royal family's ambassador and his plans? It likely didn't matter; one could guess as much just by the fact that they were there, and he wasn't precisely mentioning anyone by name or family, at least.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm
"Ah, I see," said Aurore. She smiled at the boy. "Well, we ambassadors must stay togezer. If you don't mind, I would like to see him, s'il vous plait..." she said, folding her hands over her dress.

((Lets get some action....))

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Hearing that two if the others were here with or as ambassadors, Alessandra attempts to stealthily retreat faster while still keeping it stealthy. As much as she liked finally meeting people she could actually talk to, she did not want to get caught up with political things and possibly being discovered for who/what she is.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:34 pm
(Yes, yes, action! So, if the Chinese govt. is trying to swipe them all up, something should happen soon regarding that to get the plot going. If there aren't any other ideas and the rp creator doesn't post within the next day or so, I can take on some background characters to get that moving, I guess.)

User Image
Hugo Reis

Another flustered face as Hugo tried best to determine what to do. He was supposed to be amongst the group of guards right now, and he didn't precisely have permission to be up near the ambassador - actually, keeping him among the normal guards was likely a way the ambassador kept him well-concealed and blended in as a normal support person. That way, Hugo did not seem unique amongst the other guards there.

Then again, he would be berated if he sent a foreign lady courtier and fellow ambassador to find her own way up to his own dignitary. "Yes, certainly," he replied with another quick bow after he collected his thoughts. "If you will follow me, I will take you to him. You have said your name was... Aurore, yes?"

Holding his spear against him so as to not be in the way, he began weaving a path to the front of the guards and other attendants, to where an official-looking Portuguese dignitary was conversing with who appeared to be high-ranking Chinese officials. The ambassador, a dark-haired man in his mid-thirties, seemed a little displeased to see Hugo breaking his ranks. That was quickly replaced by a mild curiosity.

"Embaixador Aurore da França," Hugo informed his employer with yet another deep bow. He added a few more informational comments in Portuguese before stepping back.

(I can always play as the dignitary ^ if you wanted conversation with him. Haha.)  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Aurore deeply curtsied. "Monsigneur..." she said, not looking up. She was counting how many soldiers he had with him, and their arms. She scoffed in her mind. Spears, she thought. He's armed them with spears. The buffoon...

((That sounds like a good idea))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:07 pm
(Sorry I didn't post as frequently as I wanted. My work drive is longer at my new job, so I have less free time. I'll try to get a post in Friday.)  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:08 pm
Feeling like he was being ignored Bodb re-mounted his horse and began to ride into the festival, not knowing it was a trap  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 pm
(Yay, Nykromantyk is back! I think some of us are ready for the action to step up in this rp. Mind starting in on the Chinese govt.'s plans? I'm doing a little bit of prepping up for it right now.)

User Image
Hugo Reis

The Portuguese ambassador offered a deep bow in response to the curtsy. He seemed an effortlessly social man on first glance, with a sense of dress that indicated both high status and an enjoyment of a good appearance. A glint of amusement touched his eyes at seeing the nature of French ambassador: not only was she a woman, but she was a rather young one. Curious, indeed. Nevertheless, there seemed to be no scorn or scoffing in his voice. He spoke in rather skilled French to her. It was the language of the nobility, after all. "Greetings, my esteemed mademoiselle. It is an unexpected honor to make your acquaintance. My hosts had not informed me that there were other nations present at this festival." He glanced nonchalantly at the Chinese noblemen with whom he's been speaking. They, for the moment, were silent.

Having properly introduced Aurore, Hugo stepped back and was ready to head to his original post. The Portuguese ambassador, however, held up one hand, moving a few fingers of it absently as if in dismissal. Instead of distancing himself, Hugo stood among a nearer crowd of the Portuguese guards: close enough to see and hear better, but not in the way or first in line.

He quickly saw why. There were strange patterns forming in the festival crowd. Too organized, and they weren't heading to the festivities; in fact, they seemed to be coming to this area. Some seemed to be with the Chinese government, based on dress. Others looked to be in plain clothes. Relaxing and re-tightening the grip on his spear, Hugo kept an eye on the motion while trying to listen to the ambassador's conversation. Hugo knew some French - enough to get by, as the nobility he was around so much now used it often - but he was not fluent.

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:33 pm
[Sorry for the inactivity, life is crazy! But anyways, I'm making a couple more chracters, including one who will be Chinese. smile ]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 pm
Bodb made his way into the festival and in about five minutes he was ambushed and captured  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers