Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>>
  <<
View Results

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm
http://mother4.andonuts.net/

Anyone else been paying attention to this? I'm really looking forward to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm
noplz  

Felin Greenleaf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:36 am
Why not?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:37 am
Because if there is to be another Mother game it should be, you know, by the creators.  

Felin Greenleaf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 pm
But Itoi already said that he isn't going to make another Mother game. He also implied that he'd be okay with anyone else making another sequel, and he'd love to play it. The game looks like it captures the spirit of the the previous games still. Especially Mother 3.

At this point it's kind of a irrelevant point to turn this down because it's not made by Nintendo. Cause we're not getting another sequel.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:04 pm
Just because I like something doesn't mean that I am so desperate for more of that thing that I'll take whatever.
I'm just waiting for it to turn out to be a bunch of bastardized jokes overplayed from the last two games.
Yes, two.
Most people agree the first Mother isn't really worth getting into aside from back story purposes.  

Felin Greenleaf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 pm
It's like you think I'm taking just whatever. It's not like this is some schmuck who can edit a ROM. It's done from scratch. I wouldn't be excited about it if it was just "whatever".

And I have no idea what the dialogue is going to be like. But if it's anything like the sprites and music I've seen and heard, I think I'll be happy. I'm not expecting anything fantastic, but from what I've seen, there's no reason to automatically think it'll be a bunch of faggots taking little tidbits from Mother 3 and sprinkling it in just cause that's what the previous game had.

I never even mentioned the first Mother. I've never played it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 pm
I'm going in optimistic about it. I'm not saying it's going to be as good as Mother 3. If you're expecting that, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.  

Great Scoot

Xiporah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:57 am
I was including the first game because it's still part of the series.
I just find it really hard to not be pessimistic about this.
Hopefully I'm wrong though.  

Felin Greenleaf

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm
The Mother fanbase here in murika has shown me a lot of fervor for the series, and I am at least looking forward to what they'll do with it. Just to see it. But I don't think anything will top Mother 3.  
Entech

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games