Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I'm Living with A Goddess?! ((Me & Princess Belle))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 pm
Meet Zarin. Now, Zarin just moved to a new town and to tell you the truth, he hasn't been having a good luck streak. He got dumped by his girlfriend because she was cheating on him, he was disowned by his parents, and he lost sight in his left eye in an accident. But, there is one thing that hasn't gotten bad, the shop he runs. You see, Zarin lives in the apartment above his shop. Not only that, but there is a small shrine to the local goddess in a alley behind his store. Ever since Zarin moved in, he has kept the small shrine clean and in tip top condition. But, one day, Zarin made the mistake of saying these words: "Thank you for everything you have done. If there is anything I can repay you with, then please, go ahead." Now when Zarin woke up the next morning in bed, he found a girl cuddled up with him in his bed. Will Zarin's life ever be the same again now that he's living with the goddess ____?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

with love- Princess Belle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
may I join? although I dont really know much about being a goddess, most of my characters are humans, tips?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:34 pm
((quote me for fast responses, im in two other guilds))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm
may I join? although I dont really know much about being a goddess, most of my characters are humans, tips?

Sure. I was thinking just to give your character a title, like what they are a goddess of and give them powers based on that. Sometimes, the personality can be good to add depending on what you choose.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm
bigbubz1

Sure. I was thinking just to give your character a title, like what they are a goddess of and give them powers based on that. Sometimes, the personality can be good to add depending on what you choose.

Sounds good, want me to post a pic of my character?  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm
bigbubz1

Sounds good, want me to post a pic of my character?

Sure  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:23 pm
bigbubz1

User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 pm

((I'll start us off))
It was another boring day at Zarin's place. He hadn't opened the shop yet since he didn't open till noon today. He yawned and felt something on his arm. He opened his eyes a little and looked over to see a girl cuddled up next to him!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image

Bellonita felt her statuate prison melt away from her. "Wha--", she held her head feeling the cold crisp wind wisp by her nude skin. "Where am I?" she thought to herself trying to stand."How long was I trapped?" She looked down what seemed like an alley and saw an open window in the building next to her. "Well I can't stay out here like this." she thought looking down at her bare skin. Crawling through the window, falling through it was a better word for it, she landed in a strange shop. "What an interesting time this is." she pondered as she looked over the items in the shop. Her legs felt like jelly, she felt so weak. "Wait." she thought and whipped her head around,"Whats that smell?" It tingled her nose, she suddenly realized she was starving. The smell was faint but her senses were evoloved. She went up some stairs and through a door to another strange looking room. It had a giant metal box, and when she opened the door it was freezing inside. "How is this accomplised? They've seemed to hold the cold inside." she whispered into the darkness and opened and closed the door a few times simply amazed. Goosebumps rose on her skin and she grabbed a pack of roast beef sandwhich meat off the top shelf. "A wise inventor must live here." she pulled at the plastic and ate the roast beef eagerly. "Delicious." Opening back the box she grabbed a strange yellow drink that tasted like oranges.
Peeking into another room she found what seemed like a wash center, everything she touched made water. "Look at this!" she thought excited picking up a long sleeve button down shirt. "What makes it so soft!" Putting on the shirt, and taking a few tries she figured out how the buttons worked.
Looking into the last room her breath caught. There was a man laying on a bed. "Was this the inventor?" Or maybe whoever freed her from her statute prison? Curious she quietly tip toed to the edge of the bed and sat down next to him. "He seems to be in deep sleep." she watched him as he breathed easily. Laying down next to him carful to not wake him but she did make him stir. She froze the instant he started to move but squirmed closer to him for warmth hanging on to his arm. Slowly as the darkness took her and she fell asleep as well.
She had a dream, a dream of her past of how she was forced into the statuate by the sorceor in order to save her kingdom. One of the goddess's had to do it, and being the goddess of light she thought it was fit that she should be the one.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

User Image
At first, Zarin was confused as to how this girl had gotten into his apartment and was sleeping next to him. But, seeing as she was asleep, he didn't want to disturb her. So, being as careful as he could be, He lifted her head and placed it on the pillow and got up. "She looks like she hasn't slept in a long time. I should make some food for her so she can eat when she wakes up."
Zarin quietly walked into the kitchen and started to make some breakfast.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm
bigbubz1

User Image
Bellonita gasped waking up in a fright as her dream ended with the other goddess's excution and her being turned into a statue. A cold sweat covered her, "Wha--How?" she thought panicky to herself and took a deep breath. "Tis only a dream." She held herself and remembered as she looked down at the shirt where she was. Looking to her side the man was now gone. "Did I scare him? I suppose it would plausible seeing a stranger popping up out of thin air." Getting out of bed she still felt weak but she did feel better after a long nights rest. Although now she was famished. Taking a quick study of the room she decided she need more of a cover than what this shirt had to offer. She stripped out of it, it felt dirty anyway and grabbed the sheet off of the bed. "Fine material." she murmered to her self and tied it around her. "Not exactly a gown but it will do." Her nose picked up on a scent again and she heard so rustling from the kitchen.
Not really knowing how to present herself in this time she figured she would give it a go. Opening the door slowly taking sight of the man again she did a small curtsey. "Good morning Sir." she said softly. "I do apologize if my presence has inconvienced you in anyway, but I required shelter in the night and I noticed you had a window open. Terribly dangerous if you ask me, anyone could come inside, no disrespect of course." she rambled off then blushed embaressed. "Good heavens where are my manners. Introductions are in order." Walking slowly to him she did another small curtsey,"I am Bellonita of the land of Valley, but you may address me as Belle." she extended her hand for him to kiss as it was done in her time, but he had a rather puzzled look about his face."Uh...and you are?" she asked politely.

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

User Image
"My name is Zarin Carter. As you can see, this is my home and my shop is downstairs on the first floor. Along with being a shopkeeper, I make sure that the small shrine behind my property is kept nice and clean." Zarin smiled at her. "It's good to meet you Belle." Zarin set a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. "I thought you might be hungry so I made you some breakfast. Go ahead and eat."

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games