Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
I need help?!?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad Bigby

Wheezing Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 pm
Well I ALWAYS hated being a girl.. And people, and I thought it was puberty (I'm in middle school) so I ignored it. But then it got WAY out of hand. I was already depressed for a year (suicidal and cutting) and then me hating to be a girl made my depression even WORSE. I won't get into too much detail but now whenever I see a boy in a video or something I either get really sad and depressed or start crying.. And if I think about me not being a boy too much I go into a FURIOUS anger attack. Now I get super jealous whenever I see a boy. I thought I was bisexual/bicurious (or pans) but obviously it's just a phase. But now I'm curious about being a transgender...? I'm seriously starting to hate my life more and more everyday. Because of this issue, and other issues. PLEASE HELP.

(Again, I'm in middle school.. I'm around 12-14 years of age.)

P.S Please don't judge me.. I just need help.

P.P.S Oh and I haven't and will NEVER tell anyone about my depression or orientation curiosity.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:39 am
Honestly, you should seek a therapist/counselor/psychiatrist (I'm not saying anything is wrong with you to go seek this) you could even try a school counselor and say what is going on.

To me, you seem to be going through an issue with your gender. Some people go through that.

I am a transgender (FtM) and I had suppressed my thoughts of being the opposite gender in attempts to fit into my biological one. Eventually it got to a point I couldn't even handle it. I looked up information online, sought other transgenders, stories, and eventually began to live my life identifying as a man. If you want to talk more about it - you can PM me, I'm always open to talk.

But as I suggested before, you should look into seeking help from a professional - that way they can provide you the right tools.  

FauxZombie

Bad Bigby

Wheezing Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 pm
FauxZombie
Honestly, you should seek a therapist/counselor/psychiatrist (I'm not saying anything is wrong with you to go seek this) you could even try a school counselor and say what is going on.

To me, you seem to be going through an issue with your gender. Some people go through that.

I am a transgender (FtM) and I had suppressed my thoughts of being the opposite gender in attempts to fit into my biological one. Eventually it got to a point I couldn't even handle it. I looked up information online, sought other transgenders, stories, and eventually began to live my life identifying as a man. If you want to talk more about it - you can PM me, I'm always open to talk.

But as I suggested before, you should look into seeking help from a professional - that way they can provide you the right tools.
I hate talking to people because I'm not a people person ad my friends are too 'imature' (i guess) to get this kind of stuff. I always thought about getting a gender change when I'm older but I'm HORRYFIED of being judged and stuff. I feel like I'm in the wrong body. Like a boy trapped in a female body. I can't tale it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 am
Taylor Shine
FauxZombie

I hate talking to people because I'm not a people person ad my friends are too 'imature' (i guess) to get this kind of stuff. I always thought about getting a gender change when I'm older but I'm HORRYFIED of being judged and stuff. I feel like I'm in the wrong body. Like a boy trapped in a female body. I can't tale it.

Even if you hate talking to people - it's still the best choice to seek a professional (someone with a degree) to help guide you and such. Really, going to one is more about getting the tools needed.
When it comes down to it - you are your own judge - you need only to please yourself really.
So again, you're going to need to talk to a professional - and talking to your parents might help. Which it is scary as hell to tell them (or any one in particular, I found my parents to be the hardest).
What has been suggested to do at a group I've attended is the best way to tell them is to write them a letter that way they can read it all, take it in, without interrupting then address you on it.  

FauxZombie

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff