Cyberpunk RP Idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Idea?
  Yes! Sign me up!
  Sure... I guess. I'll try it out.
  I might come in later if I see it's more interesting.
View Results

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 am
ok, i'm hoping that someone will pick up on this with me... and please bear with me as this is mostly help to iron out some kinks... *ahem*

The year is 5025 A.F. and there are demons. All of the demons that "import" themselves have a penchant for killing the innocent, although for some it is merely nothing more than sport. This is where the main forces come in: the GateKeeperz.

The "war" between the Keeperz and the demons have been going on for at least 100 years since the demons first appeared through the "gates" that lead to the netherworld. Since then, the GateKeeperz have had only two instances where the base, a ship, was attacked. This last time hit closer to home for the veterans and founders of the GateKeeperz as a family member was on board when the ship crashed. This member has since undergone some rather drastic changes and wants nothing more than to find the one truly responsible for the attack.

This is where you come in. You can play as a regular human, a demon/human hybrid, or a demon. Just be sure to know which side you play for. After all,
there is no real winner in battle; there are only losers.

i do need to come up with a bit more on the timeline but for now just stick to moving forward. also, if you do decide to play as a demon, you can pick a premade type (the generic demon) or you can create your own kind. just be sure to make a description and/or post a picture of what type they might be. this also includes hybrids.
and there is only one other type of hybrid that unless you have a really good reason to play as, i would advise against it (too many godmod problems might come up)... that is the Black Angel. it's my idea of what a demon and angel (yes, there are angels, but they're not very sociable people) hybrid would be like.

the character skeleton (you can add or subtract anything from this that might help others get to know your character more):
[b]Name:[/b] (do try to get in a full name, which means that unless they have no last name on their birth certificate, then you should put some effort to making one)
[b]Nickname(s):[/b] (completely optional)
[b]Age:[/b] (obvious)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male/Female/Hermaphodite
[b]Race:[/b] Human/Demon/Hybrid/Angel (state which one. if it's a hybrid, state what they're a hybrid of)
[b]Home:[/b] Otherworld (which is heaven)/Netherworld (demon world)/Material (place where we mortal humans live)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (a picture and/or a written description of character)
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] (fists included)
[b]Special Abilities:[/b] (mainly applies to Hybrids and Demons but can somewhat apply to Humans)
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional... i always hated ones where it was required and my characters never really fit the personality i had made for them)
[b]Strengths:[/b] (what are they good at?)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (what do they fear?)
[b]Background Info:[/b] (no execeptions! not even newborn demons. they do come from people who used to live and therefore have no reason to not have anything happen in their lives.
[b]Extra:[/b]

if you need an example, i'll whip one up (don't really have one since i don't know if anyone's really keen on this idea sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:13 pm
(hmm... not sure if it's getting ignored because it's too original or if no one wants to play a cyberpunk rp... or if it's both sad )  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm
It's an interesting idea. Don't expect people to pick up right away, especially with school just starting for a lot of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:08 pm
Hmm... I would love a Cyberpunk rp, but I'm not super excited the specific plot you have in mind. I've got very limited time, so it's going to take something really good to get me to invest my free moments in it.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items