Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Born a cross-dresser

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Androgenesis50

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:47 pm
this is to all the people of this fine community who came out as a cross-dresser. i came out to my parents that i cross-dress they were not okay with it as long as i dont do it around the house or near them. how about you how did you cope with being a cross-dresser?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 am
Androgenesis50
this is to all the people of this fine community who came out as a cross-dresser. i came out to my parents that i cross-dress they were not okay with it as long as i dont do it around the house or near them. how about you how did you cope with being a cross-dresser?

i kinda just do it in my room or at a friends house who is really accepting and her mom to there like the family i want but if im home i usually just lock my door and have all the girl time i want  

Last_Dying-Breath

Desirable Lover

4,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuho

Timid Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 am
Androgenesis50

when i came out in the open about it i got the boot from my parents x.x

that was a few years ago but its still funny to think back about it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Androgenesis50

Coming from an opposite standpoint, my mom thinks its a bit weird that I wear men's cologne and always shop in the men's side of a store. It is more socially acceptable than men cross-dressing, though. I'm sorry you guys have to go through stuff like that.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items