Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
best place on gaia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cvbkfgbkjmgbcj

Timid Darling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 pm
So I don't know about y'all, but I sort of feel like this is one of Gaia's finest. I mean, it's a safe and interesting place to talk about both fun junk and heated discussions and important life issues, and many people here can relate to what others are going through or just offer support even if they can't fully understand it. I know this is strange because I hardly ever post, but I always read everything and get this tightly-knit sort of community feel. I just want to say thank you to this Guild as a whole for being such a fantastic, long-lasting supportive community, especially for broadening my understanding of the world and the human condition. Thank you also, you wonderful, recognizable few people who post on just about everything with a strong opinion or supporting words.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 pm
cat_ninja  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Raleigh_Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm
Shiny Leather Boots
So I don't know about y'all, but I sort of feel like this is one of Gaia's finest. I mean, it's a safe and interesting place to talk about both fun junk and heated discussions and important life issues, and many people here can relate to what others are going through or just offer support even if they can't fully understand it. I know this is strange because I hardly ever post, but I always read everything and get this tightly-knit sort of community feel. I just want to say thank you to this Guild as a whole for being such a fantastic, long-lasting supportive community, especially for broadening my understanding of the world and the human condition. Thank you also, you wonderful, recognizable few people who post on just about everything with a strong opinion or supporting words.
I think if the sports forum was moderated I would be one of the best. I enjoy the Pro Wreslting forum and the Regs there are well informed fun and post often. If I ever miss a ppv I check there for a play by play with commentary.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games